Chapter 3

[[hey so f/n is having sex with dabi this chapter because i was bored of not writing smut, also there won't be any pregnancy, cause i don't want to have to write any pregnancy stuff sorry for that but I will write it later on]] -Love Touya}

You woke up to the sun beaming into the room, the bright light forcing you awake. Your eyes fluttered open and you found yourself alone in bed. You look around the room unable to reason with the sudden panic that was coursing through you. As you sat up you could hear the soft sound of running water. And suddenly you were at ease and the panic within you ceased.

You looked around the room, noticing the giant size of the bed that you had been sleeping in. You ran your hands over the soft sheet when you suddenly heard a door open. Your eyes shot up to the sudden noise and you were greeted with a naked Dabi. He was naked, the only thing covering him was a towel that hung loosely to his hips. Your eyes trailed along his body, watching droplets of water run down his skin.

You could feel yourself become wet at the thought of what was awaiting beneath the towel. You wanted to know how it would feel as he just used you as he pleased. You gulped as your imagination began to run wild. "Are you enjoying the show?" He asked. This suddenly brought you outta of your erotic day dream and back into reality. You looked away as you could feel yourself grow warm.

Dabi didn't like that you ignored him. He made his way to the bed and used his hands to pin you down to the mattress. He used one knee to open your legs. He pressed his thigh against your wet clothed slit and your hips began to move on their own. His eyes trailed down your body and watched as your lower half humped against him. Your breathing grew uneven as the pleasure began to overwhelm your body.

"Are you enjoying that? You're such a little slut, thinking you can get off after being so disrespectful."

He used his thigh to stop the movement of your hips. His thigh pressed harshly against your clit. Your back arched from the pleasure but your body still craved more. You could hear him tsk at you as he let your hands slip from his grasp. "Be a good slut and make me cum." He said as he made himself comfortable on the bed next to you. His back rested against the headboard as he pulled the towel from his waist.

You had pushed yourself into a sitting position but froze as your eyes analyzed the size of his cock. You hadn't seen anything like it before. And now you had grown nervous thinking about if you chose to put it in you. It had been a while since you had sex because the one time you had sex with your now ex boyfriend friend it was very uncomfortable for you. You hesitantly made your way toward him and took his cock in your hand. You wrapped your mouth around the base of his cock as you stroked down the shaft with your hand.

You could hear his breath become uneven as you let your tongue swirl around the tip. You then started to take his cock slowly slipping your mouth down the shaft. As you took it down your throat you could feel him run his fingers along your clothed slit. You moaned into his cock due to the sudden pleasure. You could hear him curse under his breath as you had finally taken the entire length of his cock into your mouth, the tip of his cock hitting deep within your throat.

As you began to bob your head up and down, your tongue trailing the shaft of his cock as you worked to make him cum. Each time
his cock entered your throat you could feel your mind become clouded and your mind blanked. Your body only craved pleasure. "You're doing so good. You like that cock hitting deep in that fucking throat? Yeah, you're my little cock slut." He moaned as he slipped his hand into your underwear.

You suddenly felt two of his fingers begin to pump inside of you. You moaned as he curled his fingers inside of you so that he could hit your g-spot. You moaned into his cock as you continued to take it inside your throat. "You like those fingers inside your slut hole. f-fuck. Your being such a good little slut." His breath was uneven as he now struggled to speak. His fingers still pumping inside of you as his cock twitched in your throat. You could feel a knot began to build in your stomach and knew that you were close.