"sincerly yours" (kequing smut)

Kequing x dom!Reader
I WAS BORED OK 😰

The fact you got Keqing out to go shopping for lingerie in itself was an amazing feat, but getting her to agree to let you be in the room with her? Her cheeks were hot as she tried on the lilac lingerie, perfectly fitting her- she could feel your eyes burning on her skin. "S-Stop staring." She manages to get out, only to squeak as you corner her between the wall.

"Keqing," You whisper, her heart racing. "I..." Your eyes flicker down to her lips before you meet them in a soft kiss, tongue swiping against her bottom lip and she parts them ever-so-slightly to allow you entrance. Your hands wander over her body, raising goosebumps as you run your fingers along her sides only to work on taking her the lacy bra off. You pull back, lips now attached to her neck. "So," you murmur, "beautiful."

She holds back a whine, "We shouldn't be- ah!- be do-doing this-" You chuckle at her words, instead focusing on now fondling her pretty breast.

"I can't help it," you glance up to see her head fallen back against the wall, her arms wrapped around your shoulders. "You're just so pretty." Your thumbs flick over her pert nubs and she nearly lets out a moan, but she bites it back. "Ke," your lips moving lower down her neck, sucking dark hickies into her neck. "I wanna make a mess of you." She whimpers, eyes rolling back as your one hand slowly drags down her body til it's messing with the band of the lingerie.

"Wait-" Panicked, she grabs your wrist and gives you a pleading look. "We can't- we can't do that here." You quirk a brow, a smug smirk pulling on the corner of your lips.

"Keqing, just be quiet, and we won't be caught, okay?" She opens her mouth to speak but you catch her lips with yours and she instantly melts, eyes fluttering shut and allowing you to slip your hand beyond the waist band. Your fingers run over her folds- so slick, you'd tease her if you weren't busy sucking her soul out of her mouth. She moans as you run over her clit, her legs twitching. You focus on that sensitive nub, flicking over it several times til she basically has to hold on to you for support.

"Ah! Mmmm," Her head falls in to your shoulder, eyes squeezed shut only to shoot open when there was a knock on the door.

"Is everything alright in there?" An employee asked, you smirk as you shove a finger into Keqing, her eyes widen even further and she bites down harshly on your shoulder to keep herself quiet. "Excuse me? Is everything-"

"Yes! Everything is okay, sorry, accidentally stubbed my toe!" You call out, adding another finger into her and pumping it in and out slowly, slick sounds coming but quiet enough not to be heard through the door.

"Hmm, okay..." Footsteps fade and you laugh as Keqing hits you.

"Jer- Oh!" She nearly cries as you curl your fingers so perfectly, hitting the spot she desperately craves. "H-Hey, I'm gonna- Hn, I'm- I'm gonna cum if you don't stop," she whispers, her amethyst eyes gazing into yours and you watch as her face contorts into pleasure. Lips falling open, a pink dusting her cheeks, eyes fluttering shut and brows knitted together. Beautiful. You kiss at her neck.

"You did so good, you're so pretty Ke, you can cum, I'll buy this set and several others I don't care just cum for me," She nods, panting heavily before her entire body feels like it's on fire. She clenched tightly around your fingers, knees giving out as pleasure wracks through her body. Small 'yes's and 'thank you's leave her pretty plump lips as she cums around your fingers, more juices flowing out of her. "Good girl," you coo, helping her to sit on the bench as you take your fingers out (to which she whines about). "You did so good, Ill clean you up," you get down on your knees, licking your lips. "How does that sound?" You remove the lacy lilac panties and toss them with the matching bra.

"S-Stop wasting time and actually do it then," she manages to get out before you hike her legs over your shoulders and dive in. Let's just say, you two are banned from the store (but you got a free lilac lingerie set so... kind of worth it?).