"only you.." SCARAMOUCHEXREADER

God, was he sensitive. He was sensitive all over. Trembling at every ghost of your palm, melting into every kiss - but that never came easy.

"Fuck, you can barely do shit right-" he chokes out confidently, kicking you lightly in the leg. "Making me wait like this."

He lay on his back, hands under the pillow, eyes boring into yours. It always came so easy to get him to lay down for you - but it wasnt like hed ever admit he liked getting put down by you.

Your hands find their way to his chest, twisting around the bud before you pull, and his back arches away from the stretch.

"H-hey- aaAh!" He yelps when your grind your hips on his cock, steady and spot on, just the way he likes.

"Talkative, are we?" You state more than you ask, watching Scaramouche's face twist in pleasure. "You want me to make you cum, hm? Want me to fuck you nice and gentle? Is that it?"

"Ffuck," Scaramouche pants, "Like hell I'd want anything from you-"

You raise a brow, moving away from his body, stopping any pleasure your boyfriend could be feeling. Immediately, he squirms at the loss of contact, but doesn't whine.

"What the fuck? Why'd you stop?"

"If you want me to touch you," you put your hands down beside his head, leaning down to whisper in his ear. "You better ask nicely."

You can hear scaramouche gasp, but he remains silent afterwards.

"Not gonna ask?" You coo again, breathily, before blowing in his ear.

Scaramouche still trembles, his cock twitching in the air. He silently hopes you'll touch him, do anything but nothing.

Finally, after what felt like ages, Scaramouche leaned his head to face you, bottom lip trembling as well. "P-please-"

You only serve to raise a brow at him, waiting enticingly.

"Fuck, please, please fuck me."

You hum in a questioning voice, and your hand trails up his torso to play with his bud, slowly creeping up to cup his cheek as you sit up.

"You want me to fuck you?" you ask. "Who was the one telling me to fuck off, hm? Better yet, I'll tie you up to the headboard, a nice, thick dildo between your legs, and leave you here all night? Or would you like for someone to walk in, and see you all pathetic and helpless? Have them fuck you?"

Scaramouche mewls, lifting his hips. "No, no please, only you, you're the only one who can fuck me-"

You chuckle, hands coming up to fold his legs, angling his cock to your entrance. "Good boy."