"no more !" xiaoxreader

contains :
BJ(blowjob)
SUB!xiao

"No"

“What? What do you mean no?”

“I mean no, and that’s final.”

Absolutely refuses at first, and won’t explain why for a while.

But in his mind, he doesn’t want to defile you like that. He thinks having you on your knees for only his pleasure isn’t fair to you, and doesn’t understand how you might derive your own pleasure from it.

Eventually he’ll confide in you this- That he just wants to make you feel good, and even deeper, that he’s afraid letting you do such a thing will taint you somehow.

You’ll have to reassure him that you want to do this, that the pleasure you get from watching him is the same that he gets from watching you, and being the reason your beloved feels so good.

Once he understands this, he’ll reluctantly let you suck him off.

The feeling of your tongue tracing the vein on the underside of his dick was strange, entirely new- But gods, he couldn’t get enough of it.

Though initially reluctant to let you do this, Xiao quickly found just how good it felt to have your mouth wrapped around the most sensitive part of him. He sat upright on your shared bed in Wangshu Inn, clutching at the sheets and nearly ripping in a bid to restrain himself from clutching at your head in the haze of pleasure.

You started slow, easing him into the sensations, but as his noises grew, so did your confidence and speed. Soon enough you were taking him in and out, in and out of your mouth easily, and eliciting even more breathy moans from above. It wasn’t long before you were both lost in the rhythm, and every once in a while you peered up to look at Xiao’s flushed face contorted in barely held back pleasure. He tried avoiding your gaze, but found himself attracted back to your bright eyes every time.

The sight of your lips wrapped around his cock was enough to push him over the edge. He didn’t even have any time to warn you, just a weak cry as he fell back and caught himself on his elbows. Cum spilling down your throat, you took him as far as you could go, relishing in even weaker, but more desperate cries when you did.

Pulling back, you wiped what cum escaped from your mouth with your hand. Xiao watched with lidded and unfocused eyes, shuddering when you licked it off said hand, maintaining eye contact. He could feel the heat returning to his dick already.

“Mmm...You taste sweet, Xiao. I kind of want more…”

Oh gods, you were going to be the death of him.