t w e n t y s e v e n

main hoes🤡

main hoes🤡

guyssss
can you come over?
i have sumn important to tell you

chaeyongiee bby<3
EYY BAE
oohhh pretty sure im free
aight imma be there in 10

tataeri🥰
i gotchu gurl

THANKYOU:,)

↣ᰔ↢

"I'm sorry- come again?"
"Wait- so he's dead?"

Saeron nodded as the two girls started interrogating her. She told them about seeing Sejoon at the cafe and now they're left bewildered. Taeri and Chaeyong know about her past, they're the first to know- a couple of years back.

"So you're saying- you saw Sejoon. But he turned out to be Donghyuck's dad?" Taeri asked and Saeron answered with a simple 'yep'. Chaeyong exhaled then slumped her body on the sofa they were sitting on.

"Wait, you were with Jisung- Ouch!"
"That's beside the point, Chae!"

Saeron sighed in defeat. "I really don't know what's going on guys. I'm scared," she admitted, rubbing her head with both arms propped on top of her thighs. Chaeyong stood up then walked over to massage her shoulders soothingly.

"We'll figure this out, don't worry," she sent Saeron a reassuring smile and the girl nodded in reply. "Are you sure it's Sejoon tho?" Taeri asked unconvinced. Saeron nodded again- but this time she felt like she was gonna cry anytime.

"But guys," Chaeyong started and the other two looked at her. "If Kang Sejoon is Donghyuck's dad, then why does his family name start with a 'Lee'?" she continued and none could bring themselves to speak.

"Like- yes, your name was Kang Saeron but legally changed it when they divorced, so you've  gone by your mom's family name," Chaeyong referred to Saeron- trailing off as the others swam in thoughts on the occurring coincidence. "Dude- you're right!" Taeri exclaimed and Saeron nodded in agreement.

As the three of them were thinking, a ding was heard across the house and their eyes adverted towards the front door. Furrowing their brows, Taeri motioned so Saeron could open it. Saeron slowly got up on her feet then walked over- opening the door to reveal a figure she least expected to see.

"Ji, what are you doing here?" she whisper-yelled and he shrugged. "I don't know um- just felt like coming I guess?" he lied- well no he didn't, but it just wasn't the main reason of his arrival.

Little did she know, Jisung had a few things to clear up. Ever since she told him about Sejoon, he was positive that he's heard of it from somewhere before.

Saeron stared at him puzzled before looking down on a paper bag in his grasp. Jisung followed to where her eyes were fixated, forgetting the fact that he brought something earlier for them to enjoy. "Oh- uh- I brought coffee- whoa!" he yelped when Saeron mindlessly pulled him into the house before closing it behind her.