makin' it oFfiCiAL - 2.0

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG! so i'm giving you two chapters today ^u^

Violet's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch searching for something interesting to watch on TV other than Escape To The Country and some ice hockey game, when Duncan came downstairs deep in thought and sat with me. He was silent for a second before I said

"Hi? You- you okay, Dunc?"

"YEAH! Yeah, all good. I just wanted to ask you something." I turned off tje TV and swivelled to sit cross legged to face him.

"Go for it."

"Well...We kissed."

"Yeah, I think I remember, you're good at it." His face turned bright pink. As did mine when I heard what I said. "Oh I said that out loud?"

"Yeah.

"Oops."

"Heh. What I was going to say was um. Ya know, I was just wOnDeRiNg...If you would mAyBe..."

"Spit it out, sweetheart." As much as I love him, he needed to practice this just a bit more in front of the mirror. Yeah, I know what he's going to say I'm not stupid, and of course I'll say yEs.

"Right. Do- do you maybe want to...go out...or something..."

"Wow. Dunc, how long were you practicing this in the bathroom?" He sighed deeply and glared at me.

"A long time."

"It doesn't show. See, this is how I'd do it." I just kissed him again and hoped that it would convey the answer. He was extremely shocked. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"That- that's a yes?"

"........oF cOuRsE iT's a yEs yOu diNgUs!"

"yAy! RIGHT. Okay. GooD! Cool. That's great...Does that mean I'm your bOoYyFriEnNd nOoWwWw?"

"Shut up. Only if you want it to mean that..."

"Hmm... well I say yes so,"

*silence*

"This is where we kiss again, babe"

"Gotcha."

a/n

THIS WAS DUMB!

but i had a kladora makin' it oFfiCiAL so i figured there should be a dunclet one too

oh, in this, i wrote duncan and violet as very amy and rory type characters. iykyk (they're from doctor who)

NEXT CHAPTER IS UP NOW!

:)

353 words