Chapter 14: Stop Exposing Me

Shaimas POV:

"Thank you so much for this opportunity!" I exclaim "I'll see you this weekend" I hang up the phone with a wide smile on my face. I lay back down in Trents bed and realize what just happened. I'm gonna be walking my first runway, this is insane!

"What's got you all smiley?" Trent laughs as he plops down next to me

"Oh you're just looking at the next model for Phillip plein new clothing collection" I smile wide

"I'm so proud of you!" Trent basically yells and pulls me into a hug. "When's the show?" He mumbles into my shoulder

"This weekend, and you just so happen to have the day off"

"I can't wait to see your beautiful face walk down that runway. I'll be your number one fan" he smirks

"Oh really?" I giggle

"Yes really," he leans in and places his lips on mine. But this time, I take control.

I move my body on top of him and pull on his shirt so he was now sitting up. I place both my hands behind his neck and pull him closer as his lay on my hips. Again something had taken over as I was now at the bottom and Trent hovered over me. "You know it's not nice to tease" he smirks as he pins one of my hands on top of my head.

"Mhm but it is when I see you get riled up like this" I smirk and he lets out a groan.

"Then we should stop before I can't help it and take you here" he kisses my jaw and I let out a soft moan

"You're right, also because you have training in 30 minutes and I will not be responsible for your tardiness"

He looks up at me and places his free hand on the side of my jaw. "You're right, damn Mrs Shaima Adsuar, you will be the death of me" he laughs and leans down to leave one more passionate kiss before getting off of me. "Did you want to come and watch? I will feel better knowing you are safe with us over there then alone here."

"You sure we won't get in trouble?" I ask him

"We should be fine, I'll just let Jurgen know what's going on." Trent smiles "now get dressed and be down in 5"

"Damn 5 minutes, you really are asking for an ugly Shaima today hey" I laugh

"You are never ugly, you are just perfect" he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek "now hurry that cute ass up" he laughs and heads out the room.

When did I get so lucky....

——

Shaima: I only had 5 minutes Likes:2

Likes:2.2 mil
Comments
Trentarnold66: and you are still as stunning as ever. 😍😍😍
Masonmount10: damn who's the hottie😍 oh wait it's just my best friend!
Declanrice: bro 5 minutes my ass
^trentarnold66: she's not lying. It literally took her 5 minutes 😂
Nezza: damnnnnnnn😩😩😩
Chanteljefferies: that's ma baby😍😍😍