Chapter 26: Valentines Day

Trents POV:
I had set my alarm super early today and made sure that Shaima was still asleep before I left the bed. I made my way to the kitchen and had prepared her French toast and eggs with a side of tea and fruits. Today was the day I made sure she had felt extra special. Even though every women deserves to be treated extravagantly everyday of their lives.

I bring the tray upstairs quietly and open the door to see her still laying in bed but this time on her phone instead of sleeping. She looks up and a smile appeared on her face instantly. "Trent you..."

"No I did, it's our first valentines together and I wanted to make it extra special" I smile down at her and place the tray on the bed. "But if you spill on my sheets I will beat you up"

"We all know that will never happen" Shaima smirks and takes a sip of her tea.

"Fine you're right" I laugh and take a piece of her fruit "so the plan is that Perrie is taking you out for a girls day today, cause Alex and I are planning things for tonight so we need you both out of the houses"

"Trent please don't do too much, you know I hate surprises" Shaima begs

"But where's the fun in that" I wink at her which causes her to roll her eyes. "You'll love it I promise you just gotta trust me" I lean down and peck her lips before we were interrupted by her phone ringing. We look down and Mason popped on her screen.

Shaima answered her phone and appears a smily Mason. "Oh no what did you do?" She laughs

"What I can't smile?" He asks

"No, you did something" I laugh

"I just dropped off flowers to your mums place and I made her cry. It was the cutest thing ever" Mason giggles. Damn should I be dropping off flowers to her as well??

"Mason you know you don't have to do that every year right" Shaima tells him and he just shrugs.

"Why not? She deserves them as much as you do which makes me come to the point of my call. I don't have time to drop off yours so Declan will be doing it for me since it's his day off."

"Wow am I not special enough for you" she hold her heart

"Of course you are but I got training and you live far"

"Touché, thank you thoughh"

"Of course! What does Trent have plan for you?"

"I won't tell her mate it's a surprise" I smirk at her which makes Mason laugh

"This is gonna be fun to see" Mason laughs

"I hate you both" Shaima groans and takes a bite of her eggs. "You both like to torture me" she pouts

"It's what we do best" Mason and I say in sync which causes us all to laugh.

"I best let you guys be, have a good day!!!! But don't have tooooo much fun" Mason smirks

"Oh my gosh byeeeee" Shaima laughs and hangs up the phone. "I wanna tell him so bad"

"Hey you said you'll wait" I point out

"Ya I know, and I will. I'll last longer than you that's for sure"

"Honestly not me, Alex you'll need to worry about him. That guy doesn't shut up and one day it'll slip."

"Then I'm busting his head in" Shaima laughs

"That's fair, but then Perrie might kill you"

"Damn it I guess we have to keep him then" she laughs and then the door bell sound fills our home.

"I'll be right back" I peck her lips and run downstairs to see Perrie and Alex waiting at the door with Declan right behind. "Shaima! Come down!" I yelled before opening "hello friends" I smile and welcome them inside. Perrie and Alex enter and then I realize what Declan has in his hands. "Bro is that all from Mason?"

"No, ones from me as well" Declan laughs and Shaima walks down the steps

"Aweeee wait it's not all from Mason is it?" She raises her eyebrows

"Noooo why can't anyone believe that I can be sweet as well" he laughs which causes all of us to join

"Well thank you very much Declan I love it" Shaima smiles and gives Declan a hug

"Mason wished he could've dropped it off but you have to settle for me instead"

"I know he already called me again though thank you best fwenddddd" she places the flowers on the table in the hallway and gives Declan another hug.

"I'll let you guys be cause what I've heard you have an entertaining day ahead of you" he smirks which causes me to shake my head. "Byeeeee" and with that it's just the four of us.

"So you need to go get dressed and it's just me and you for the couple of hours I guess" Perrie smiles

"And it's all on us" I smile at Shay and hand her my card

"No Trent it's okay I can pay for myself" she refused to take my card

"No, today I get to treat you so you take the card and have fun or I give it to Perrie and she will make sure you use it."

"Trent," Shaima sighs before taking the card "I hate you, I won't use it all day"

"Shaima that's kind of the point"

"No cause then I'll feel bad about using your money" she points out "so only for a couple of things and that's it"

"Okay okay, just make sure you guys are back before four o'clock" I lean down and peck her lips before her and Perrie run upstairs to get changed.

"You ready?" Alex asks

"Not one bit, what if I screw up it's our first valentines together" I confess

"You'll be fine, just be confident" he pats my back and the girls walk back down.

"I'll see you later love" Shaima says and kisses me one more time before leaving the house. Now it's game time.

——

Shaima: Turns out i not only have 1 But 3 special Valentines this year 🥺 Thank you Declan and Mason for the beautiful flowers I love you guys!🤍🌻 Likes:2

Likes:2.8 mil
Comments:
Trentarnold66: you are stunning 😍
Masonmount10: you are very very welcome beautiful🤍
Declanrice: you're welcome Shay! I love you🤍
Alexoxchamberlain: not only is Trent a simp for you, you also have Mason and Declan.... y'all are weird...
^masonmount10: she's stuck with us whether she likes it or not
^declanrice: ya 15 years of friendship she ain't about to get rid of us that's for sure.
^trentarnold66: ya there is nothing wrong with being a simp.
^perrieedwards: ya you should try being it once in a while😉😉
^shaima: ouuuuuuu