Chapter 32: Loose Ends

Trents POV:

"Scott what do you want?" The tone of my voice getting more angrier by the minute

"Can we meet up? I have to show you something." He asks

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Because it's about Shaimas safety. I know I have no right to still care for her especially after everything that I did but at the end of the day she was my first love and I would do anything to make sure she's safe especially from that monster she calls a father."

I sigh "where did you want to meet?"

"The cafe down the street from anfield. I'm about 15 minutes away."

"Okay, I'll see you soon" I hanged up and went to throw on some sweats and a tshirt. I hop into my car and drive over to the cafe. When I had entered I can see Scott sitting at the far corner with sunglasses on. I look around to see if anyone else had been here but we were in the clear. "Scott this better be good," I state and take the seat in front of him.

He sighs and pulls down his glasses to reveal a huge black eye. "I got a visit today."

"From who? Jonathan?"

"Yep, he wanted to tie up lose ends. When Shaima and I were dating he did the same thing that he tried to do to you guys. I had to hurt her Trent because if I didn't he was gonna do worse. I couldn't let that happen"

"So you cheated on her and abused her to keep her safe?" I asked annoyed "that's the stupidest thing you could ever do"

"Trent I couldn't risk it. I did love her. I will always love her but she was never meant to be with me in the first place. Whether I liked it or not you and Mason were always gonna be her number 1."

"So you are telling me what exactly? What does Jonathan want?" I ask him

"For you guys to not be with eachother. I don't think at this point he cares for her happiness. He lost everything and now just wants to make her life a living hell."

"He has already done that though. What game is this guy playing. She literally has to watch her back every second now and he wants to do more?!"

"I think he is gonna do something soon if I'm being honest. And I'm scared for her safety and for your baby" Scott sighs

My eyes go wide and I stand up "I have to go. Thanks Scott but I got it from here"

I run out the door and back into the car. I call Perrie right away.

"Yes Trent?" Her voice goes through the speakers

"Are you with Shaima?" I ask

"I'm at the studio with the girls. She should be at home with Alex."

"Damn it okay I'll give him a call" I end the phone call and press on Alex's name.

"Trent?"

"Please tell me you are with Shaima?"

"Ya she's taking a nap upstairs. I'm in the kitchen. Why what's going on?" Alex asks

"Johnathan paid Scott a visit today and I thought he would've came after her next. I'm going to be there in 10 minutes." I hang up before saying goodbye and make my way over there faster than I thought.

Alex opens the gate and I drive up to the house. I get out of my car and enter his house. "Thanks for saying goodbye by the way. Really appreciate it" Alex glares at me.

"Sorry mate but I was a bit pre occupied" I laugh "which room is she in?"

"3rd one to the left"