Prologue

My writing style in this book will be different compared to the others that I published.

____________________________________________

//Emerald Forrest/Jaune POV//

I am walking in the Emerald forest alone because of what happened in the last few months, hell how am I still sane after all that has happened. Let me fill you in on what happened in the last few months.

=Flashback Starts=

//Forever Fall/Jaune POV//

"I fucking killed an ursa!"I said shocked that I was able to kill the grizzly grimm. I looked back behind me and I see Cardin laying there looking pissed about something? "Cardin you should get up" I said as I reach out my hand towards him and he accepted it. "Thanks Jaune" he said to me as I pull him up.

(AN: you thought that I would make Cardin tell his transcripts.)

"Hey you may be an asshole to me but people deserve second chances" I said to him. "He belongs here, transcripts or nah" Cardin thought to himself. "Your secrets safe with me Jauney-Boy" Cardin said. "Thanks Cardin" and after I said that we shake hands. "Hey Jauney-boy" called the boy.

"Ye" I smoothly replied "Can you help me apologize to those who I harassed and bullied?" Cardin asked "I got you bro" I said to him as we walk away from the scene but I didn't know that there was somebody else listening to our conversation and that somebody is-

=Flashback Ends=

//Emerald Forest/Jaune POV//

(AN: the girls weren't there.)

"Russel Thrush" I said with malice as I remember what he did. I still can't get over the way Cardin beat his ass up, hell I can't believe my so called friends just abandoned me when the bastard told everyone about my transcripts. "Some friends they wer-OH SHIT!" I say as a narrowly avoid a- "FUCK MY THOUGHTS MUST HAVE BROUGHT THEM HERE!" I shouted as I ran past a Alpha Beowolf.

 That was a very bad idea. "AGHH" I shouted in pain as the Alpha swiped at my side, in return I took its arm of with a generic sword as I remember how my father reacted to my transcripts.

=Flashback Starts=

//Ozpins Office/No ones POV//

We see Jaune talking with the headmaster "How should I say it" Ozpin thought to himself as he hears the elevators ding. "Good evening Mr. Arc" the headmaster greeted "Good evening Headmaster, why have you called me here" Jaune replied to the headmaster who is sipping hot coco.

 "Is it about my transcripts?" asked Jaune. "Yes and no" The headmaster replied to the boy with sadness and regret across his face. "I wish I could have done something to help you boy" Ozpin thought. "Should I pack my belongings headmaster" Jaune said with no emotion. 

"No, I will not kick you out of this academy." when Ozpin finished his sentence he saw something flicker in the boys eyes, something he recognize. Hope. "Thank you headmaster, so what are the other reasons you called me hear sir." Jaune said.

 "Your father has disowned you Jaune" Glynda Goodwitch said who has recently entered the office. "I will not let you do this alone Ozpin" Glynda sadly thought to herself as the boy was shocked at what his father did.

 "You should have eased it on him Glynda." the headmaster thought while sipping his hot coco waiting for the boy to finish processing what the headmistress of beacon just said. "He wants Crocea Mors be returned to the him by next week Mr. Ar- Jaune." Ozpin said