Chapter 4: Aftermath

I am currently busy with a lot of projects that I did no pass so I have to do it or I don't have any grades. I'm using Grammarly now. It's fun typing on a mechanical keyboard.

__________________________________________

//Arena POV/No one's POV//

"That boy- no man will be a thorn to my plans." Cinder thought as her *cough* loins were leaking a bit. "Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?" thought Emerald who was squirming. "What's wrong with these two" thought Silver (Read*: Yeah Genderbenned Mercury).

"Is that all you're students can do, Ozpin?" asked Jin. "... " the headmaster just cannot speak right now. "Headmaster?" Xiaoyu said snapping Ozpin out of his dazed state. "I believe they need more training," said Ozpin.

"HAHAHAHAHAAH!" Cardin laughed as he walks towards Jin. "Man, that was one hell of a beat down!" Cardin said to Jin. "Yeah, I mean what did they expect, MERCY?" Jin said to his bully turned friend.

"Look at Russel, he probably shitting his pants right now." Cardin pointed to Russel who was quivering in his seat. "That was hot!" A *cough* blonde (it ain't Yang) thought. "Hey, Jin wanna go on a date?" Xiaoyu asked Jin who was shocked at how she just asked him on a date out of the blue.

"Ok, I know a place here in Vale." Jin smiled as he said that. "You should have not done that my devil." Xiaoyu thought looking at the female population who were affected by Jin's smile. 

*GLARE*

The female population just looked to the side as if nothing was going on. "She sure is feisty, she really is perfect for Jaune." thought Velvet who was snuggling into her Phoenix. "Hey Jaune-" Cardin didn't get a chance to finish as  Jin interrupted him. "I'll let you call me that."

"- yeah, so why not make it a double date, I and bun-bun hadn't had a date in a while?" Cardin asked Jin. "Yeah, sure it would be fun." Answered Jin. "YAY!" shouted their girlfriends. "Looks like they're happy with this." "Yep." the two boys were just standing there looking at their girlfriends with love.

"THAT SHOULD BE ME!" Shouted 7 girls in their thoughts.  "Well, Mr. Kazama, Ms. Ling you should rest-" Ozpin was interrupted by Jin. "No, we don't need rest in fact we're not even tired." "Well, I guess you should head to the cafeteria cause it's dinner time." With this everybody in the arena walked to the cafeteria.

//Cafeteria/No one's POV//

We see Jin, Xiaoyu, Velvet, and C_DL (with their girlfriends of course) sitting at a table with girls around them whispering about Jin. "He is so hot!" "I know right!" whispered to girls who got glared at by Xiaoyu. "MINE" Xiaoyu's eyes said to the girls around them.

"You're on homewrecker/girly/little girl!" Thought some ladies in the crowd. "So when will we take-" Jin didn't get a chance to finish as he was suddenly pounced by a little girl. "BIG BROTTHHHHEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!" Shouted the little girl as she was hugging Jin.

"Mandy, get off please." Pleaded Jin but to no avail. "NO, YOU WILL LEAVE AGAIN IF I DO!" Mandy's response was met with her being hugged and- "Don't worry, I won't leave this time." "You won't?" "Promise." "Arc Promise?" with that Jin just looked conflicted.

(Read*: He doesn't hate all of the arc family, just the patriarch, and matriarch.)

"She doesn't know Jaune." Said Saphron to her little brother. "Arc Promise." Said Jin to his sister. "YAY!" The little girl celebrated while the Arc Matriarch just looks at them with longing. "Disowning him was the biggest mistake of my life." Thought the mother of eight children.