Chapter 5: Date & WHAT IN THE HELL

So as promised here is the chapter.

__________________________________________

//Beacon Docks/Jaune POV//

Cardin and I were talking while waiting for our girlfriends at the docks. "Nice suit Cardin," I said to him as he checks if his suit looks ok. "You don't need to check your suit every minute, Velvet wouldn't care for it anyway," He stopped and looked at me like I was some kind of monster. "This is a date bro, we gotta look good for the ladies, and by the way look at yourself you don't even have a tie," Cardin said while pointing at my suit.

 "This is a date bro, we gotta look good for the ladies, and by the way look at yourself you don't even have a tie," Cardin said while pointing at my suit

"This is my style Cardin, plus I look better without a tie on," I said while flicking my wrist. "Well, you two look handsome," Said the two beautiful maidens in front of us. "I did not think dragons were this cute," I said while looking at Xiaoyu. "Wow, that dress is making your beauty shine more than normal, Velvet," Cardin said while looking at Velvet with a lot of passion.

 "Wow, that dress is making your beauty shine more than normal, Velvet," Cardin said while looking at Velvet with a lot of passion

(This is what Xiaoyu is wearing.)

(This is what Cardin is wearing

(This is what Cardin is wearing.)

(This is what Velvet is wearing

(This is what Velvet is wearing.)

"Well, shall we go on with this double date, ladies?" I said as Cardin and I hold out our arm to our special lady for the night.  "We thought we would stay here for the rest of the night," Said Velvet who took Cardin's hand and decided to lock her arms around his while Xiao did the same and we boarded the bullhead.

=Time Skip=

//5 Star Restaurant/No one's POV//

We see the two couples having a fantastic steak dinner that was cooked by the greatest chef in Remnant, Gordon Ramsay. "You live up to your name Chef Ramsay!" shouted Jin to the chef who was cooking in the open kitchen. "Thank you, Mr. Kazama, NOW GET BACK TO WORK YOU FUCKING DONKEYS!" shouted the chef to his workers providing entertainment to the people in his restaurant.

 Outside the restaurant, we see a group of girls and a guy watching the couples eat. "That bitch is seducing him, she doesn't really love Jaune, she is just using him!" Thought the red spartan looking at the Dragon and Devil couple with jealousy. "So how will we make him forgive us?" whispered Ruby to the group. "I don't know Rubes, I mean look at what happened to us when we fought them! We got our asses handed to us by that bitch!" whisper shouted (?) Yang to her baby sister while she rubs the remains of her hair.

"..." Weiss didn't say anything as she looks at the scene with so much jealousy that her eyes are looking like they are green. "The most shocking thing for me is that Cardin and Velvet are dating." the resident emo catgirl said. "Yeah how did that happened actually?" asked the hammer maiden. "I believe it happened when-" 

*BOOOOMMMMMMMM*

A huge explosion was heard by the guest and the people nearby. "Where-" Jin stopped as he saw a lot of Atlassian battleships already in the area near the explosion. "That was fast for Atlas," Cardin said with mild shock because he has not seen the Atlassian forces react to something urgent like an explosion in the middle of Vale. "Let's check it out!" said Xiaoyu while running. "Here is the payment for the food Chef," Jin said as he gives 3 thousand liens to Chef Ramsay. "But this is-" "Keep the change."

//Middle of Vale// 

"What is that?" asked a bystander while looking at a weird purplish creature that looks like it's made out of crystal. "Headmaster Ozpin what in the hell is that?" asked Lisa Lavander to the headmaster of Beacon. "We don't know what it is, but huntsman and Atlassian forces are dealing with it as we speak," Ozpin said to the reporter while looking at the ongoing battle 90 meters away. 

"Headmaster, what is going on? Is that a new Grimm?" asked the red reaper as her team and PNRA made it to the scene. "No it is not a Grimm and no you will not join the fight leave this to the veterans, team RWBY & PNRA," said the headmistress of Beacon already knowing what will the two teams say. "We can take it looks pretty we-" Alister didn't get a chance to finish as Ruby and Yang's uncle was launched at them. "That *cough* is very fucking strong," Said the drunk huntsman while getting out of the hole he made. "UNCLE QROW ARE YOU OKAY?!" shouted his two nieces. "I'm fine," Qrow said while shacking off his nieces off him. "Hey Ice Queen, you alright?" asked the drunk. "I'm fine you old fool!" shouted the specialist.

"SISTER!" shouted Weiss when she saw her sister coming out of the smoke that the monster made. "It's too strong we need to evacuate the kingdom," said General Ironwood to everybody in the area. "Really?" Asked the headmistress. "WE HAVE BEEN FIRING SALVO AFTER SALVO AND NOTHING SCRATCHED IT!" shouted the General. "I will fight it." the Arc Patriarch said with confidence as he is the strongest huntsman in Remnant. "No, we need your help in evacuating the kin-"

"AZAZELLLLLL!!!!!!" a shout was heard as the people saw Jin running towards the monster. "WAIT MISTER KAZAMA IT IS TOO STRONG COMEBACK!!!" shouted Glynda Goodwitch to the boy she used to babysit. "That kid is rushing to his death. we did not even land a hit on it!" the drunk huntsman shouted. "Wait did your student just called that monster Azazel?" asked the general to the headmaster. "It must be the monster's name,"

 "You are right Headmaster," said Xiaoyu who stopped running towards Jin. "This is the second time the two will fight," said Xiaoyu to the headmaster. "They fought befo-" the headmaster did not get a chance to finish his question as to the monster that is known as Azazel was suddenly thrown in the air. "HOW?!" Asked a lot of huntsmen and soldiers as they suddenly feel obsolete. "As I told you, They have fought before-" Xiaoyu was interrupted by a laser coming from Azazel was shot at Jin.

"ARGHHH" shouted Jin as he crosses his arms and a black miasma was around him and he suddenly grew horns and wings. "What is happening to Jaune?" asked the Arc family, RWBY and PNR_ to Xiaoyu. "This is why I call him devil cause he literally is a devil."

__________________________________________

Chapter End

This is me hanging this story on a cliff.

See ya guys.

I don't own shit.