(CHAPTER 1)

It was a calm Friday afternoon at the Mikaleson Mansion.
The siblings were carrying their days as usual.
Elijah Mikaleson, the oldest of them all reading a book.

Klaus Mikaleson, the most powerful of them all even though he wasn't the oldest.
He was the only one of the group that was never put to sleep by the white oak daggers.
As usual he was running the city that never slept.
It was his city and he adored it.
Even in his scavenge hunt to break his curse, he cared about the city.

Kol Mikaleson, the wildest of the Mikaleson, he didn't care about rules and when he fed he always made a massacre.
He was the most daggered one.
As usual he was in his room, admiring himself from face to face toes.

And then there was the youngest one.
Rebekah Mikaleson, she was the most vulnerable of them.
She was the only one who mostly fell inlove with humans over the past years.
She always wished that she could have been human.
But that was impossible.
As usual she was spending time at the bar talking to the bartender who dared to show as affection to her.

"Every one downstairs," the powerful voice of Klaus Mikaleson roar in the mansion.
News had come from his informants that Kol's trail was leading the vampire hunter to them.
He had to do something very fast, or they would get chased away from the place was close to home.
This was his city, and no one would ever chase him away, even though the vampire hunter would.

"What brings all the noise Niklaus," the older mikaleson asked with annoyance.

"I need every one of you down here right now," he roared again.
With a huffing sound the two Mikaleson brothers who were in the house came down.

"What's the emergency Nik?" Kol asked facing his brother.
Klaus searched the room for the Mikaleson girl but didn't find her.

"Where's Rebekah?" he asked the older Mikaleson.

"She went out to get some fresh air," he answered taking a sit.
The other Mikaleson followed in suit and sat next to him.

"What are you doing, go get her," he said in annoyance.
The only reason he asked for her was so that she would be here.

"What are we now your lap dogs," Kol asked standing up and facing Klaus.
He was only inches taller than Klaus but Klaus was the most powerful.

"No you're my brothers who should answer me when I call, so I clearly suggest you to go fetch ou-"

"I will go get her," Elijah said getting up from the couch.
He hated when either of them fought.
And like that he sped off.

***
After pacing and waiting in the room Elijah and Rebekah came into the view of the room.

"What's this all about Nik," she asked once Elijah released the hold he had on him.

"This is about you," Klaus said pointing at the younger Mikaleson boy. "You have gotten out out of control, you're leading Mikael on us,"
And the moment the words fell out of his mouth, he saw the fear that came onto their eyes.
Even when he heard the news he was shocked at first.

"No that can't be," Elijah denied.
All of them were in denial, that couldn't be true.

"So what's your big solution," the Mikaleson girl charged in.
Her blonde hair pushing itself on her face.
"You're gonna dagger him aren't you," she said pushing some strands of her blonde hair away from her eyes.

"This town is more important than your brother," she said pushing his brother on his chest.
"I can't believe you," she continued to hit his chest.

Swiftly, Klaus pinned the Mikaleson girl on the wall, showing his bloodshot red eyes and the veins underneath them.

"This is my town, I built it from ashes, and when I woke the both of you up I expected you to follow some rules, like not feeding on the locals, so on and so on, the basic stuff," Klaus yelled at her,
He never wanted anyone questioning him.

"So that's it," she started "Your just going to dagger him, I don't even know you anymore,"

"See that's where you are wrong, I'm not going to dagger him, at least not right now, I'm going to give him a chance to redeem himself, and if he passes we'll go one with our lives, but if he fails, the both of you will spend a century in a box. Maybe you will make friends with Finn ask him about how life in a box is," he said releasing her from his grip.

"Watch your back brother," he said patting the younger Mikaleson boy's shoulder.
And with that he sped off.

"Thanks Beks," Kol said hugging his sister.
He felt like a loser being defended by his little sister.

"That's what always and Forever means, we stick together no matter what, something Nik will never understand," she mumbled on his broad shoulders.

"Can't you at least be considerable, you can't put all the blame on him," The older Mikaleson started.
He always felt sorry for Klaus, that was  why he stuck by his side always.

"You are clearly not the one being chased by our psychotic vampire killing father," he tried to shake some sense into the duo.

"So what's your suggestion, everytime he wants to dagger either of us, we let him just like you were about to Elijah?" she asked sardonically.

"No. that's not what I meant, what I meant is that sometimes picture yourself on his shoe," he said before working out.

"I love you," Rebekah said as Kol helped her move to the nearest couch.

"Me too Bekah." he said swinging her legs on the couch.
Before anyone of them could mutter anything, there was a loud explosion.
And then the devil approached them.

"Hello, I've missed you," he said before staking Kol.

"No," was the only scream that filled the house after the sound of the explosion.

~~~~
please vote and comment
kisses 💓💓