·Part 2·

The train stopped in the tiny train station and Y/N's heart started to beat even faster than before.

"Calm down Y/N!" Hermione said with a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"That's easier said than done, you've been here before" Y/N answered, nervously.

"Miss Black?" a stern voice suddenly sounds.

An elderly woman came walking towards them. "I assume you must be Miss Black?" the woman said while looking in Y/N's E/C eyes.

"Y-Yes, I-I am Y/N B-Black." she said shyly.

"Miss Granger it'll be alright, Miss Black will go with me for her sorting."

Hermione walked away and looked back for the last time and mouthed "Good Luck!" with two thumbs up.

The boys gave her a thumbs up too and a comforting smile before walking away with all of the other students.

The woman led Y/N to a carriage.

They stepped in and sat in front of each other.

 "I am Professor McGonagall," she starts immediately, "I'm the head of Gryffindor, there are four houses. There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Every house starts the year with a certain amount of house points, triumphs fetch more points. For breaking rules and inappropriate behavior you lose points. Not only teachers but also prefects can subtract points. Is that clear?" she asks.

"Yes." Y/N answers.

"Alright, you don't have your robes and school supplies yet, right?" she asks again.

"No, Professor Dumbledore told me that I would get them here."

 "Yes, that's exactly what we're going to do... now" when she said that the carriage stopped.

"How did you do that?!" Y/N asks in disbelief as they walk out.

"Just, perfect timing" Professor said with a slight smile on her face.

After walking for about two minutes, they arrive at a back door.

McGonagall holds it open while Y/N walks in.

At the other side was a small corridor, which discharged into a giant hall with marble stairs.

McGonagall led Y/N through the halls until they arrived at a statue of a Griffin.

"Lemon Drop" McGonagall said and the Gryffin started to turn around, stairs appeared from under the floor and the professor pulled Y/N with her on the stairs.

They turned and turned, until they arrived at a door, McGonagall pushed it open and exposed a brightly lit circular room.

She walks to a desk with a neat pile clothes with a wand on it and next to it another pile with school books, sorted from the biggest to the tiniest.

There's also a cauldron with a set of quills, parchment and ink next to it.

"These are your school books' McGonagall said with her hand on the pile of books, "And these are your school robes." she said with her hand on the pile of clothes. "There's a room for you to change there." while she pointed at a door on the other side of the room.

She pushed the pile of clothes in Y/N's hands and led her to the door.

A few minutes later, Y/N is ready.

She notices that the books and the cauldron are gone.

"Your stuff is brought to your room" McGonagall said, seeing Y/N's questioning face, "Here is your wand, and you may follow me to the Great Hall, you will be sorted there"

···«{*}»···

Y/N waited outside the great hall.

"I already go inside and you wait here, when you hear your name, you can come in and walk to the front." McGonagall said and she disappeared through the big doors of the Great Hall.

The sound of the hundreds excited voices reached her ears.

Her hand became sweaty and her heart started beating faster.

She finally could go to a school where she wasn't the weird freak.

"Attention everyone! Today, we welcome a new student." A deep voice suddenly said, "Y/N Black!"

She walked through the heavy doors and a beautiful sight meeted her eyes

Candles were floating above the four long tables placed in the big hall.

She quickly walked through the hall, earning glares from everywhere.

When she arrived at the front. She turned around and caught the eye of her friends who sat at the table the most to the right.

They all smiled at her and gave her thumbs up.

Y/N smiled forcefully back.

An old head was placed on her head.

Suddenly a voice sounds in her ear: "Hmmm... interesting... another Black... you're ambitious... but also brave... very loyal... better be: GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor clapped and cheered.

Her eyes catched a few faces, mostly from boys who's smiles dropped.

Y/N walks to the Gryffindor table and sits down, next to Harry.

"Welcome Y/N!" Hermione said. "I'm so happy you're in Gryffindor!

"Yes, It's going to be much easier now that I already know you three" Y/N says while looking around.

A few boys from other tables winked at her, but Y/N quickly looked away all the time.

Her eye caught a boy at the table on the other side of the table, in green robes and with blond hair, who was also staring at her.

When he noticed that she's also looking at him, he quickly looked away and face became red.

This got wiped out of her mind by the other Gryffindors who came to her to introduce themselves, so did Y/N's roommates Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil.