·Part 11·

That evening at the diner table, Y/N noticed Ron and Harry whispering excitedly and looking at her.

Hermione noticed her and said: " Don't mind them, boys..." and she rolled her eyes.

Y/N chuckled.

"Hermione, can I ask you something?" Y/N then asked seriously.

"You already did, but ok,yeah, sure." Hermione answered when she saw Y/N's serious face. "Go ahead."

"I would like to talk to you and Ginny after dinner, in our dorm, can you ask her?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, Yes of course!" Hermione answered.

Later that evening Y/N and Hermione all sat on Y/N's bed in the girl dorms.

Knock knock knock

Sounded at the door.

"It's me!" Ginny's voice said from behind it.

"Come in!" Y/n said.

"Hey," Ginny said quietly while closing the door softly and scanning the room.

"Hey, don't mind the mess, we didn't clean it up yet," Y/N excused herself.

"Ohw, this isn't a mess, you should see our room. That's a mess!" Ginny said while walking through the room towards Y/N's bed.

Hermione and Y/N both moved aside so Ginny could sit on the bed.

"What did I have to come for?" she asked.

"I don't know, Y/N didn't tell me anything," Hermione said.

"Look, there is..." Y/N inhaled deeply, "there is this guy I like and- What are you smiling at?"

Hermione's face had turned from serious to a mischievous grin.

"I think I know what it is..." she said mysteriously. "That thing that you couldn't identify at Snape's, did it smell like the certain guy?"

"Y-Yes..." Y/N said, "but h-"

"Is the guy maybe... Ron?" Hermione said with a smile and Ginny's face also went from questioning to a mischievous grin.

"Y-Yes?!" Y/n said surprised, 'but how'd you- huh?"

"Y/N, the way you look at him and he looks at you isn't normal, not the way good friends look at each other, the way he cared for you, when you almost fell off your broom wasn't like everyone else." Ginny explained.

"But how do I say that I like him?" Y/N asked nervously, "and how do I know he likes me back?"

"Wow, wow calm down Y/N" Hermione said comfortingly, "ask him to hang out sometime?"

"Like, a date?"

"Yes! Tomorrow! At the quidditch field!" Ginny proposed.

"Why not at the Astronomy tower?" Hermione asked, "That's so romantic!"

"Yeah, but everyone goes there..." Ginny said.

"Ginny is right! And the skyline is also very pretty to watch at the quidditch field!" Y/N agreed.

"Perfect!" Ginny said.

···«{*}»···

The next day at lunch, Y/N decided to take her chance.

"Ron?" she asked. "Would you mind hanging out with me at the quidditch field after school?"

"Y-Yes! Of course I want to, after school, ok." Ron said nervously.

"That's right!" Y/N said with a smile. "See you then," and she turned back to her friends who gave her thumb ups and supportive looks, meanwhile Ron also earned 'you-got-this' looks from his friends and brothers.

···«{*}»···

After her last lesson (which was Transfiguration) Y/N went to her dorm to put on a comfy outfit.

Then she rushed down the stairs and over the Hogwarts grounds.

She waited a few moments at the entrance of the stadium to catch her breath and for her heart to stop beating that hard.

She slowly walked up the stairs of the stands, trying to make no sound.

Ron was already there and was staring at Hagrid who was doing his shores.

Y/N sneaked behind him and blew cold air in his neck.

"AAaaAAaAaarrrggghhh," Ron screamed girly. "Wow, Y/N! You scared me!" he said while turning around.

"I noticed that!" Y/N said between her laughs.

They both laugh at each other's stupidity.

"Ron..." Y/N sighs when they're both calmed down and sat on the back of the chairs from the stands, "there's something I have to tell you..."

"Yes?" Ron aked.

"Can y-you, can you close your eyes for me?" Y/N asked.

Ron stared in Y/N's enchanting beautiful eyes and felt the butterflies now harder than ever.

"Close your eyes, Ron," she whispered, stopping the butterflies in her stomach.

Ron closed his eyes, breaking their seconds long of eye contact.

Y/N admires his flaming hair and his permanently clumsy expression one last time, before slowly leaning in.

Ron could feel her soft, hot breath against his lips and nose.

He knew what she was up to

Suddenly he leaned in too, connecting their lips.

Y/N was surprised, but then she kissed him back.

Ron, softly took her small hands in his bigger ones and caressed her fingers softly with his thumbs.

They kissed for a few seconds and then pulled away to breath.

"I've wanted to do that for months now..." Ron said, dreamily looking in Y/N's eyes, "it was my Deepest Desire."

"Then your dream came true today." Y/N said before connecting their lips again.

Not far from the quidditch field, in the Astronomy tower, two girls, one with bushy, golden hair and one with flaming red hair, watched this picture with a big smile on their faces and they gave each other a high five.

·The End·