·Part 9·

Ginny, Hermione and Ron kept talking until, an hour later, Harry came climbing into the common room.

"Aha! The wrongdoer arrived" Hermione said with a grin.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"You know what she's talking about, Harry," Ginny said, "You and Draco?"

"Ohw, erm... about that..." Harry started.

"We know about the kiss, Harry," Ginny said, "You can just tell us."

"Well, Draco and I were snogging at the Astronomy tower and suddenly, Y/N came walking up the stairs and said something so I knew that they were still together, Which Draco didn't tell me, he said that their relationship wasn't really working anymore..." He paused for a second. "We had been dating for a week..." he added with a face of regret, "I feel so bad," he whispered under his breath, but they still heard it.

"It'll be alright Harry," Ginny said with a comforting hand on his back. "Y/N isn't a girl who will be sad or angry for a long time, she lives in the moment."

"I hope so..." Harry said with a sad face, looking at his feet.

···«{*}»···

The next three days, Y/N ignored both Draco and Harry.

In Defence Against the Dark Arts on Monday, Harry sent Y/N a letter to apologize.

It read:

Hey Y/N, Harry here,

Look, I am very sorry, And I know that a sorry isn't enough,

but I wanted to ask you one thing:

Will you please don't tell Sirius that I am gay?

I don't want to risk being excluded by the only family I have.

I am so, so sorry. Can you forgive me?

Harry 

Y/N read twice and scribbled a note on the back of the paper:

Hey Harry,

Of course I can forgive you,

And don't mind about Sirius, I sent him a letter two days ago

and he answered this morning.

He said it's fine that you're dating another boy,really, nothing to worry about.

But he is angry at Draco, Which I personally do understand.

Y/N

Y/N folded up the letter and wingardium-leviosa'ed it to Harry.

It landed on his notes and he quickly opened it, twisted it around and started reading.

When he was done, he looked at Y/N with a confused, but also slightly scared look.

As an answer Y/N mouthed: "Trust me, it's fine."

And they looked to the front again.

The lesson was about the shield spells and was quite boring for everyone, except for Y/N, they had seen this before christmas, but of course Y/N wasn't at Hogwarts then and was the teacher very thankful that he gave this lesson again, or she would be in big problems in the end of the year, with the exams.

In the middle of the lesson, Ron gives Y/N a letter too:

Meet me at the Astronomy tower. Ron ;)

Y/N quickly writes an 'I'll be there!' and gives it back.

After a busy and tiring day, Y/N heads to the Astronomy tower.

Ron wasn't there yet, even though school ended half an hour ago.

Y/N went to the railing and placed her hands on it.

A shiver went down her spine by the touch of the cold steel, but she didn't pull her hands away.

Behind Y/N's back, Ron appeared from behind one of the telescopes.

He sneaked behind her and blew cold air in her neck, which made her gasp and gave her goosebumps.

She slowly turned around.

"Ron," she said shortly, "never do that again," she said with a smile.

"As you wish, majesty," Ron said with and idiotic bow.

Y/N stuck out her tongue, with an annoyed smile and turned back to look at the wide Hogwarts grounds.

Ron placed his hand next to hers and looked at the horizon too.

"You know..." Y/N started, "This is exactly the way Draco and I stood on the day I became his girlfriend..."

"Do you miss him?" Ron said, without looking away from the skyline.

"Sometimes," Y/N admitted, "but, life moves on, I guess?" Y/N said and shrugged her shoulders.

"I know the perfect way to forget him," Ron said, now looking at Y/N.

Y/N turned to him too and looked him in his deep brown eyes and she felt the same feeling as then, that evening with Draco, the butterflies, was this possible? She just broke up with her boyfriend?

"You do?" Y/N asked after a few moments.

"Yes!" Ron said with the same butterflies as Y/N felt, looking into her beautiful E/C eyes, "Quidditch! Let's go get our brooms."