9. Promise me

"Yeah he is. But what I am asking you is that what do you want me to do?" Mohini asked Isha who was cuddling her. She would never do anything against her little angel's wishes. She saw gears turning in Isha's head. That was a tough question to answer. Marriage was something that would change both of their lives considerably.

Isha closed her eyes. Two guises appeared in front of her- one wearing plain white cloths, this was the angelic part of hers whereas the other one that she saw was wearing al back attire, her devilic part or what Mohini called Beastie.

"If she gets married won't she love us less?" asked the little angel with a pout. Even though it was all a figment of imagination inside Isha's brain, their conversation was her feelings voiced out.

"Love multiplies by sharing. It doesn't get divided." said the devilic guise, the one who appeared to be more mature of them and thorough thinker. Where as the angilic guise was her innocent-child self.

"But won't Mumma have less time for us if one more person adds up in the family." The angelic guise mused with a very serious look.

" The time she spends with us might lessen but the place we have in her heart is reserved for only and only us. She will never let anyone share that place let alone replace us. Also, if she marries someone then he will take care of her, help her with her problems, spoil her, love her. All in all she will be more happy if she gets married. " explained Beastie.

"hmm... You are right, she already has to do so much. It will be good to have someone standing by her side. And her happiness is what matters at the end. " When this two guises finally reached the conclusion Isha spoke- "Do you like him? "

Mohini rolled on her side to face her. She kept her head of her palm and her elbow was supported by the bed while her other hand was draped around Isha's waist. "Yeah, kind of. I mean I am not head over heels for him but there is this sort of good feeling I get when I am with him. If I ever have to marry someone then I'd like that someone to be Aryaman. " They have been talking over phone after the day they went to marine drive. They even hanged out twice after that day.

"Let's get you married then." chimed Isha. Even if her mother hadn't already fallen in love with the man, Isha could clearly see a future of them together because it wasn't everyday that she admitted that she likes someone. Only few people got to see friendly side of her, for the rest of the world she was the stern COO of Bronson corps. who wanted everything perfect.

"Well then are you free tomorrow? We can go shopping for the engagement ceremony and later meet him. You both can spend some time together and get to know each other..." 'if he still agrees to marry after meeting you.' The later part died down in her throat because she didn't want Isha to blame herself if things turn downhill. She didn't have high hopes because one can't just expect anybody to accept a thirteen year old child with his fiancée. But she did think that the chances of Aryaman agreeing even after meeting Isha were high.

When Isha heard her mother say that she will be taking her along to meet him she abruptly took her hands off her mother and sat. It felt as if a lightening bolt had struck her. Isha's existence was unknown to everyone else in Mohini's family except Arth, Anirudh and Vini. They were the only family she has known till date. She was treated like a princess by them but they didn't know what other people at school said and did to her.

" No, we are not gonna meet him. Have you already forgotten the day when those guys had beaten you black and blue? Have you forgotten the morning when they locked you in the washroom? Have you forgotten how many times they called you a fatherless, a illegitimate child, a whoredaughter." said a fuming devilic guise of Isha reminding her of the bullying she had to go through just because there wasn't a man in her life whom she could call father.

Mohini had always done her best to provide everything that Isha ever wanted or needed. But one thing that she could not give her was the name of her father, let alone a father. Being the loving and caring daughter that Isha was, she never directly asked her mother. Initially she thought her father was away and asking about him would inflict pain to Mohini. Later, when she started becoming mature, she made a theory herself that her father couldn't take responsibility of her and her mother hence he turned his back on them and hadn't bother to check on them even for once. Once she came up with that theory, she locked the place in the heart that she had kept reserved for her supposedly father and pledged to never let anyone enter that place.

Understanding what the devilic guise said, the angilic guise added- " yeah, what if Mumma's love story ends before getting stated due to us? It might be possible that the person leaves her without giving her a chance. No, we can't ruin her chances like that. It is better if he doesn't know about us for the time being and later when they both will be in love with each other, he will surely not abandon Mumma."

" Mumma, I am not meeting him, at least not until you are sure he won't call off the marriage because of me and tell Nana-Nani about me. And if that happens then all your efforts of keeping me hidden for the past years will go in vain. I know that you will now say that it won't be fair to keep him in dark and all but Mumma, there are more chances of him leaving if he doesn't know the real, kind and soft hearted human that you are. Promise me that you won't tell him about me until the day you are truly and deeply in love with him. Mumma, promise me." said Isha.

Mohini was shell shocked after hearing what was actually going through the little brain of her little angel. A kid of her age would fantasise about getting a father. Again she was proved wrong thinking that she was a child. she was way more mature than any other kid of her age.

---------------------------

So people what do think of Isha so far.

-----------------------------

Don't forget to vote.