❤️~Lovesick~❤️

Yandere! Asch x Reader

Relationship: Crush

Setting: Ava's Apartment

Second Person PoV

(Y/n) - Your name

~~~

You always seemed to find yourself in tense situations with the Daemos boys, but this one would get way out of hand...

It started as most of these arguments do, over something stupid in irrelevant. You had been trying to get stuff done, so you stepped in to break up the fight, only for you to become the thing the boys argued over, just because you chose to take someone's side. Their relationship with you began as just courtship for power, but quickly escalated into very real romantic feelings. You felt for them all, really, so choosing out of the five was very difficult for you.

What you didn't know, however, is the lengths they were willing to go for you. Asch, especially, since he was surprisingly the first to fall for you and became enraged by the mere thought of the others even looking at you. You were like a drug to him, addictive. He easily found himself addicted to you. He often longed for your presence and, more than anything, he wanted you to himself, heart, body, and soul.

With those thoughts in mind, watching Leif hug your waist was torture to him and fueled his anger. Seeing Noi grab your arm and pull you to himself as if he would be your protector in the end sickened him and Asch's hands balled into fists and a growl lingered in his throat. And watching Rhys scold them while taking your smaller body into his arms and kiss your knuckles to 'comfort you' forced Asch to his breaking point.

"Enough!" Asch demanded, summing a circle of fire on the floor around you and him. Rhys, who had been holding you, winced from the burn and stepped back. "They are mine and you will all stay away!"

Leif sauntered closer to the flames. "And what if we don't, princy?" He teased, only for the flames of passion and rage to rise to face level. At long last, the prince had you cut off from his subordinates, he had you alone...

You trembled with fear, wondering what Asch would do to you. You had just watched as he harmed his knights with no restraint, so you feared for you life and tried to back as far away from him as you could manage. Yet, to your surprise, he gently took your hand in his and guided you closer. Your own heavy breaths were all you could hear in the moment, even though the others were yelling at Asch from the outside of the ring of flames.

Asch's gaze remained stern as you were suddenly just inches apart, but his eyes flickered to your soft lips everyone now and again. Understanding what he wanted, you submitted and let your eyes flutter shut. You waited... but kiss you had been expecting never came.

Instead of leaning in towards your lips, Asch gripped your waist to hold you against him and attacked your neck with kisses and bites. You clung to his shoulders completely helpless and whined perversely, making the others fall silent.

You watched as the flames around you began to fade and the others stared at you and Asch in shock. Your face reddened immensely and you tried to avoid their questioning gazes until Asch pulled away and pushed you behind him in a protective fashion. Still, the others could clearly see the dark marks that the prince left behind on your once clear skin. Asch wore a cocky smirk, keeping you close to him as he glared that others down. "Mine...~" He growled.

Slowly, the others backed off, realizing how serious Asch was and knowing that they didn't want to face his wrath. You shivered once they were all gone and Asch turned to face you.

Asch took one of your hands and wrapped his around his neck to pull you closer. His arm wrapped around you waist and he grinned at you. "Prime (Y/n)..." He addressed you, at last. "You are mine now..."

You swallowed hard, but didn't object as he leaned down to steal your lips in a passionate kiss. You melted into his touch, enjoying the feeling of his body heat. You didn't really mind him taking you for himself, you had liked all of the boys, but you also feared what would happen to you if you denied him.

So you stayed...