Knowing each other

Jake's POV:

Jake: Then that means that you came to the right place buddy!

???/ Man: So......um all of you guys are teenagers?

Emma: Yep!

Sam: By the way i'm Sam!

Emma: I'm Emma

Alex: I'm Alex

Jake: And i'm Jake

Sam: So why are we here?

Emma: I don't know, we all survived something and got here.

Jake: I survived a man with a old shotgun, he was a hunter.

Alex: I survived a Teacher that can stretch her neck very long.

Emma: I survived a Doctor that crawls upside down in the ceiling.

Sam: Wow, those are very scary.

Alex: Yeah but what about you?

Sam: About me what?

Alex: What did you survive?

Sam: Um... i survived a tall lanky man that can teleport through TV's.

Emma: Wow

???/ Speaker above: Hello and welcome to E.Y.E., a organization where we test you guys and everybody that survived our experiments.

Jake: Who are you?

???/Speaker above: I just told you, we are the organization E.Y.E. And we would like you guys to do a adventure for us, to kill the lady.

Then suddenly a projector showed us something in the wall.

E.Y.E. : So this is The Lady

There was a picture of a women that had a white mask and black hair.

E.Y.E. : She is the queen of the maw, a city where monsters kill anyone in their path. We want you guys to kill her.

 Sam: What for? And why us?

E.Y.E. : She gave us a curse in our organization where every 15th of every month, we lose one of our agents and the agent dies from a heart attack. The only way to break the curse is to kill The Lady for once and for all. Will you accept?

Emma: Ok, i mean how hard can that be?

Alex: So when are we going to start?

E.Y.E. : Tomorrow, you chosen ones must be tired of what you survived. And also you chosen ones won't be alone. There are another 3 groups, making you guys all 16 players. But only one of you will survive out of all.

I got scared at that part, only one of you will survive out of all, but i got cut off in my mind when suddenly the walls of the room fell of off. The man in the microphone was right, there were another 3 groups there.

Suddenly a door opened from the place. There was a man there, he was wearing glasses, and he was bald, he was also wearing a shirt, and he was holding a clipboard with sheet of paper.

Agent of E.Y.E. : Hello and welcome to E.Y.E., follow me.

We then started to follow the man to the door, and so did the other 3 groups. We were following the man, or just walking with him in the hallway. He then stopped at a door.

Agent of E.Y.E. : This is where you chosen ones will be staying at, all of you will have your own bed and a bathroom with a shower.

I walked inside and everyone else did too......... we were shocked. We all had to sleep in the same room. The bathroom were just toilets with no top on it and there were no doors for privacy. Including the showers, they were in front of the toilets and the showers didn't have doors either so basically there would be no privacy if you wanted to shower or use the restroom. I walked over to a bed next to my group when one of the groups came over to me.

Mark: Hey, my names Mark, and this is my group. We have George....

George: Hi!

Mark: Natalie....

Natalie: Hi'ya!

Mark: And Shawn....

Shawn: What's up

Jake: Well, my names Jake and this is my group. We have Sam *points at Sam* We have Alex *points at Alex* And we have Emma *points at Emma*.

Mark: So i heard that we had to do a adventure to kill this women called The Lady...

Jake: Yeah that's about right.