The First Test

Jake's POV:

Mark: So um.... i guess we just sleep for now no?

Jake: Yeah the speaker said that we should start tomorrow.

Then suddenly the lights turned off in our room and all of us were confused.

Jake: Hey what's happening?

Speaker above: Well its night time right now, so all of you go to sleep and we would should be fine, you need  to get some rest for this mission. Its very dangerous, well anyways, goodnight!

Jake: Well, goodnight Mark.

Mark: Goodnight Jake!

Then we all went to bed and i started thinking that i like Mark, he looked like he could be a very good friend.

Alex's POV: 

Alex: Goodnight Emma!

Emma: Goodnight Alex.

Then we all shifted to sleep, and i thought that i actually like Emma a lot, like more than just a friend, as in a Girlfriend  but that was a little non-sense since i barely met her.

1:00 P.M.

Alex's POV:

I got out of the toilet, flushed it and went back to bed. I was slowly closing my eyes when suddenly i felt water. I opened my eyes and see that the room was getting flooded very quickly. Everyone else woke up very confused and scared.

Emma: What do we do?

Emma looked very scared and terrified and everyone else too.

Mark: Ok, every body calm down i know what do!, Um... t-the snorkels!

Alex: snorkels?

We didn't have much time, the water was rising very quickly that it already got to my chest. I was very confused on what  should i do. Listen to Mark or don't?

Shawn: The shower heads!

Alex: Shower heads?

Mark: Everybody GO GO GO!

Mark started pointing at the shower heads and everybody dived there, except me. I just stood there frozen.

Alex: Guys there's a do-

I got cut off when the water reached the ceiling.Oh no. I had to hold my breath. I then started to swim over to the door thinking that maybe i can save every body and not drown. But everybody else was going to the shower heads and they started unscrewing the shower head tops. I made it over to the door and started to try and open it. I even tried to pull it against me by putting my feet in the wall next to the door so i can have a better chance at opening it. But it didn't open.

Then every body started to put the hose of the shower head inside the toilet shoving it down very deeply. After that they started breathing through the shower head hose that was in the toilet. Bubbles of air were escaping their mouth every time they would breath for more air in the hose. I gave up and started swimming towards them, i looked around trying to think of a plan. That's when i saw the mirror in front of the shower place and thought of a brilliant idea.

I started swimming towards the mirror while everybody looked at me confused. I grabbed onto the sink and started punching the mirror. I punched more and more. Every time i punched the glass would slowly break, but is was too slow. I was afraid i wasn't going to make, i was almost out of breath when suddenly the mirror broke reveling it was a window all along. All the water got out including us, we got jumped out and we were in a room. Then i see that same bald man and he was holding another clipboard with a pen and paper.

I was breathing rapidly because of how much air i had to hold. Everybody else too, i looked at Emma and i was glad she was still alive.

Agent of E.Y.E. : Congratulations on completing your first test. Mark and Shawn, well done. For those of you who are still confused, if you get a breathing tube and shove it down a toilet then you will have a unlimited air supply. Simple physics, worth of memory. Alex.........well done discovering that the mirror was a 2-sided window.

Mark: I've probably seen enough of him.

Agent of E.Y.E. : Yeah you can all wipe those smirks off your face, because as far as i'm concerned every single one of you has failed. All regardless have forgot the most important thing: Teamwork.

The Agent then points at the room that we were in. We were all confused and we all stood up and looked through the window/mirror. Every one was shocked at seeing this, including me.

There was a boy there in the ground that was completely wet. He was laying down on the floor so i assumed that he had drowned and is now dead.

Jake: Dam.

Hey guys! I actually got this idea from the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service and its a very cool movie and you should watch this scene: https://youtube.com/watch?v=y95FWsF4dYc