Oh no

Jake's POV:

Emily: Well i think were in Alaska!

Jake: Alaska? Why would be in Alaska?

Mark: Because its very cold and snowy, dumb-ass!

Emily looked at the map and pointed to the village. Everyone understood and were walking there, i looked behind me and saw Alex and Emma blushing and talking to each other.  They would make a cute couple!  I thought. We were half-way there when i felt a hand touch my shoulder so i looked who it  was and Mark was there.

Mark: Hey i'm sorry i called you that.

Jake: It's ok, i play around like that too!

Mark: So um, where are you from?

Jake: Well i'm from Texas.

Mark: I'm from New York.

We were walking more until Shawn took out his pistol and shot it in the air. Most of us got scared because of the unexpected noise it made. But we suddenly heard some rumbling like if there was an earth-quake and we were all looking at each other. 

Mark: Oh no......

Alex: What? Oh no what Mark?

Mark: This is not good....

Jake: Come one Mark what is it?

Emma: Just spit it out already!!

Mark: There's an Avalanche.

We all looked behind us to see snow from the mountain drop and it was coming towards us very fast. We all looked at each other and started running. Mark was currently running faster and he was in the lead, while the're were 2 other people i didn't know in the back of all of us. We were getting close to the village when suddenly i heard a scream from behind. I looked back and saw Karl getting very close to the snowy avalanche while there was blood coming out of his back. What the hell? I thought. Karl got tired when the dust of the avalanche hit him, his head was cut off, his legs and his arms were also cut off just like that.

Jake: WHAT TYPE OF AVALANCHE IS THIS?!?!?!?

I screamed so much because i didn't want to die. Mark pointed at a house that we were heading to. He got to it and he jumped right into the window smashing it in pieces instantly. What a bad-ass  We all jumped there too and when the avalanche was getting close to us, me and Mark carried a table inside there and pushed it against the window. It was very hard since the avalanche was pushing it-self inside while we were covering the window with the table. Many people inside started grabbing chairs and other heavy stuff and put it against the table. Me and Mark took our hands off of the table and looked at each other. 

Mark: You ok?

Jake: Yeah i'm just, very tired and scared......wait, where's the others that we left behind?

Alex's POV:

We were all running through the village when i saw a house and went to it. Everyone followed me and the avalanche was getting closer that i thought i was going to die. I went behind the house while everyone also stayed there quiet and scared. I was hoping nothing bad would happen to me and Emma, i really like her and didn't want her to die. I looked at Emma and she looked very scared and we looked at each other. I grabbed her hand while both of us blushed but we ignored it, closed our eyes and heard the rumbling of the avalanche.( Me: OMG SUCH A CUTE EMMEX MOMENT!!).

We opened our eyes and saw that we were holding hands. We blushed even more and stood up.

"I'm so sorry i didn't mean  to do that!" I said so worried

"Its ok and thanks for letting me feel safe with you" Emma said

"Oh no problem!" I responded

We all walked to the other group that survived the avalanche by breaking a window and going inside a house. I saw that Jake and Sam were ok. I just really hope that none of my friends die.

                                                                                                                                                To Be Continued...............