8.0

jisung was pretty happy that felix made plans, since he did too. after felix left, he set off to minho's house. once he arrived, he was pulled through the door into a big hug, immediately soothing him. "i missed you." minho mumbled into his hair. "i missed you too." he smiled taking in minho's scent. he always smelled so warm. the smell incased the younger like a security blanket. "what do you wanna do?" the older asked. jisung shrugged, "i'm fine with anything." minho pulled away, still gently caressing his back. "how about we watch a movie then?" jisung nodded. minho sent jisung to go find a movie while he got them some snacks, meanwhile jisung was slightly freaking out about what movie to pick. he still didn't know what type of movies minho liked. they'd probably both be fine watching horror movies, but it was still pretty light outside. jisung wasn't a big fan of action, and he wasn't sure if minho liked comedy or romance. by the time minho returned, he still hadn't picked anything. "you couldn't find anything good?" he questioned. jisung shrugged. "i realized i'm not sure what type of movies you like." minho mouthed an "o" shape. "anything is fine with me. let's not watch anything sad though, ok?" that made jisung smile, and he finally decided to put on a romcom.

jisung covered his mouth, embarrassed by the loud laugh that just escaped him. minho looked at him, ready to laugh. "why are you covering your mouth." he looked at him, admiringly but still bewildered by the fact that he'd stop such a cute noise. "it's ugly" the younger pouted, getting a little smack to the back of his head. "ow. what was that for?" he frowned even further. "for saying mean things about yourself. no ones allowed to be mean to my sungie." sungie jisung blushed. "what?" minho spotted the pinkish hue on his cheeks. "you like the nickname?" the younger nodded shyly. sure, people have called him that before but mainly felix and a few other friends. it felt different hearing minho say it. "it looks like sungie's embarrassed." the older smirked, earning a slap on ten shoulder from the other. "don't tease me" he pouted, cutely. "well what would you like me to do then?" he inched closer. "that's not what i meant" the younger stuttered as a hand crept onto his thigh, the movie long forgotten by now. "you should explain then." he hissed playfully, loving that he could make the boy tremble. instead of answering, jisung reached up and attached their lips, minho giving a sound of satisfaction. the older pushed his tongue against jisung's lip, asking for entrance and jisung let him with no hesitation.

the younger felt a shiver go up his spine as minho's toung tickled his upper lip. the feeling of the slow intamate kiss engulfed jisung, which explained the whine he let out when minho detached their mouths. that whine turned into a moan shortly after when minho started to place wet, feathery kisses on his neck. he smirked, looking up at the boy before continuing the kisses started off light and almost ticklish but turned hot soon after. he bit and sucked at the thin skin near his collarbones as jisung let out many sinful noises. minho took a moment to admire the sight in front of him. jisung's head was thrown back against the arm rest of the couch, eyes shut tightly. he had a firm yet shaky grip on the hem of minho's shirt, while his was still neatly tucked into his pants. jisung open ended his eyes. looking lowly at the older. "why'd you stop?" he pouted. "i'm just admiring my sexy boyfriend. can i not do that?" he tilted his head sarcastically. the younger blushed. "how am i sexy?" he mumbled enough for minho to hear due to their proximity. "how can you even ask that?" minho laughed, going back to kiss over the kiss marks he left, slowly lowering himself. he looked up at jisung "i didn't think you'd be so excited." he smirked in the direction of the tent forming in jisung's pants. losing the smirk, he gave jisung a different look, asking if it was ok to continue. jisung gave him a little nod, eyes hazy. minho continued slipping his jeans off, leaving him in his shirt and underwear. minho took his time, kissing up the inside of his toned thighs, leaving more bruises along the soft skin.

jisung let of a series of strung out whines, twitching in anticipation. out of nowhere, minho grabbed onto the bulge in his underwear, giving it a squeeze. jisung let out a high pitched moan, his whole body reacting. "you're so sensitive, aren't you?" the older asked, flipping the small boy over. he slid down his briefs to reveal a cute, perky little butt. mine is all that ran through his head as he lightly massaged the area. he bent back down, kissing jisung's lower back, seeming to know just how to make the boy weak. "what are you doing?" jisung stuttered, feeling awkward and honestly vulnerable in this position. he trusted minho, but who wouldn't feel off like this? all of a sudden, a sound even louder than before escaped through his vocal chords. a warm sensation flooded his body as minho's tongue brushed over his entrance. his body automatically thrusted back against the new sensation. he felt intoxicated as the movements continued, minho professionally moving his mouth, sucking and pushing his tongue in. jisung never felt this type of pleasure before, drowning in euphoria. he wondered if minho had done this before because he was so good at it. jisung quickly finished, his body shaking to the tune of his strung out moans. minho made sure to kiss around the area leading the gentle pecks upwards to his back once again. jisung turned around reaching down to grab ahold of minho's member before he was stopped. "it's ok" the older played with his hair. "but you're hard" the younger whined quietly, trying to keep his heavily hooded eyes open. "that's ok. there's always next time. you're tired." though jisung wanted to argue, minho was right about that. he'd never experienced that much pleasure at once before and his body was overwhelmed from all of his muscles tensing. he lifted his hips, helping minho pull his briefs back up. "let's go lay down ok?" the older asked, jisung answering with a hum. he tried to stand up, but almost fell over due to his wobbly legs. the black haired male chuckled, sweeping his off his feet and carrying him to the bedroom while jisung hid his face in his tshirt.

a/n: long ass chapter with a bit of smut? yessir. obviously it was gonna happen soon. the title is 34 + 35 lmao. anyways the fragile subby jisung and gentle dom minho concept has me 🥺

sorry if you weren't expecting this to be fast paced but it's most likely not going to be a very long story so 🤷‍♀️