twelve

꧁꧂

the people going to the party consisted of Chloe, mason, savvy, Declan, Tammy, Lucy (Tammys girlfriend), Ben, Madison (another's friend of the girls)

Not long after Chloe had finished doing her makeup and posting on Instagram her doorbell rang indicating that sav was here to take them both to the restaurant and then eventually to the club in lively London.

"Hello beautiful girl" Chloe said to savvy while opening the door and getting her bag so they can leave,

"Hello birthday girl, you ready to go"

"Yeah I'm ready, let me just lock the door" when the apartment was all locked the pair walked out the building towards Savannah's car.

"So how have you been Chlo?" Sav asked as they both got in the car to go to their destination

"I'm okay you know, I had a lovely lunch with mase earlier and that's a change because he's always busy with football" the girl spoke to her bestfriend with a hint of affection when she spoke about mason.

"Hmm some would say he likes you Chloe" this made the girl giggle, thinking about her and mason being together would be like a dream come true but neither of them would confess to each other.

It was a busy London night and the whole group were going to a restaurant called sketch in Mayfair

The vibe was perfect and Chloe thought it would be great for Instagram pictures.

When they both arrived the place was packed and the girl was grateful she had booked in advance. The pair walked in trying to find the others and not long after they had been located.

"Hey guys" Chloe said to the group while sitting down next to mason,

Everyone said hi back and many happy birthdays were given to the newly 19 year old. The atmosphere was incredible and the lighting was something she loved and wished she could have in her small apartment. Everyone had ordered drinks + food and the conversations were happening between the table.

"Having a good birthday chlo?" Lucy asked the girl

"I am thanks Lucy, I would say one of the best I've ever had" and with this being said she blushed slightly and looked down. She could feel masons eyes on her and something about that made her nervous. Stuff like this would scare the girl as she thought people were looking at her makeup or trying to figure the girl out.

"What?" She finally said while turning to look at mason

"Nothing" he replied with a slight smile

"Well there has to be something, you were looking at me"

"I just thought you looked beautiful" he finally admitted

"Oh" she blushed while looking down and playing with her bracelet which turned out to be a bad habit

"Have some confidence chlo" mase said while grabbing the girls hand and holding it to stop her with playing with her bracelet.

With that being said the pair engaged in group conversations and laughing with everyone.

꧁꧂

Food and drink had been and gone and the group were getting ready to leave to go to the club. The bill had arrived and they all agreed to pay for their own meals, but mason paid for chloes as well.

"What are you doing?" Chloe asked mason while trying to pay for her food

"I'm paying for your meal" he answered back while scanning his card making sure the girl couldn't.

"But mase we all agreed to pay for our own meals" she complained slightly annoyed at the kind gesture

"We did but can't I buy the birthday girls meal?" He asked while getting the receipt and dragging Chloe away so she couldn't argue anymore,

"You're so annoying"

"You know you're the first girl to complain about me buying their food" he laughed while saying this knowing Chloe was truly something different.

"Whatever I'm buying you a drink at the club and I don't care what you say" she argued not giving up

"Deal Chloe you can buy me a drink"

꧁꧂

𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒