forty three

Mason birthday had been everything that he was expecting and more, he wanted a more quite birthday resulting in a family dinner on Sunday with both Chloe and him having to drive back to London the next day. Although it was sad to leave his family he knew that they would see each other very soon with summer break not too far away and the euro preparation coming in hot.

"Good birthday then" Chloe said while the pair were driving back to their London apartment, "one of the best I would say" he replied while taking her hand and resting it so both were on the gear stick "I'm glad you enjoyed it" she said automatically getting butterflies whenever he did this.

"I've been thinking" mason had announced after a comfortable silence was heard in the car, "that's never good but go on" she replied knowing whenever mason would think it could be with the most random ideas or the most stupid thoughts, "jeez thanks Chlo" he said while rolling his eyes, "but I think we should move into a house" this made her immediately turn her head to the boy "are you serious?" She questioned not knowing if he was pranking her "yeah of course I am, I just think it's time and we both knew the apartment wasn't going to be a forever home so why not move now" he spoke, hoping he wasn't moving too fast or scaring the girl "so what do you say Chlo, ready to find out forever home?" He asked turning his attention to her while at a red light, "with you mase I'm ready for anything".

꧁꧂

If only finding their forever home was that simple, not even 24 hours later the pair had begun looking for their house and Chloe had never met someone so picky in her entire life. Mason wanted everything but nothing, as she just wanted a simple home that suited both her and Mase. 4 viewings later and a tonne of rightmove the pair were onto their 5th property hoping this would be their last, but knowing Mason this was only the beginning.

"What do you mean you don't like the kitchen?" Chloe huffed as they both stood in the open planned kitchen area, "it's too dark and modern, I don't like it" he replied feeling as though he was annoying the girl but couldn't help voice his opinions "you Mason Mount are unbelievable" she said pointing at home while waving the property brochure about, unleashing her anger and annoyance "it's not even like you'll be cooking anyways" she continued, "yeah well it's still a nice place to entertain with and I don't like this one" he replied once again slightly smirking at how annoyed his girlfriend was, "don't look at me like that mount" she quickly spoke "babe it's fine we can keep looking", having nothing else to say the pair left with a exhausted Chloe and a guilty mason.

꧁꧂

Chloehalton

Chloehalton

Starting to think house shopping is a joke, so enjoy this picture of me and summer 💛

Tagged @jazbenham, @sam_b

Liked by declanrice, tammyabraham, masonmount, Debbiemount, sam_b, jazbenham, mollymae and 738,389 others

꧁𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠꧂

Declanrice ~ what did mase do now?!
Chloehalton ~ ^ what didn't mase do? 🙄
Masonmount ~ ^ bit rude 😐

Username1 ~ the mason slander 💪
Chloehalton ~ ^ he deserves it
Masonmount ~ ^ ay come on chlo, just cuz I didn't like the kitchen 🙄

Username2 ~ THE KITCHEN, like he cooks anyways ✋‼️
Chloehalton ~ ^ exactly what i said

Debbiemount ~ I apologise for my sons pickiness
Chloehalton ~ ^ it's fine I prefer you x
Debbiemount ~ ^ I prefer you too 💙
Masonmount ~ ^ my own mother 😔

Username3 ~ I'm here for this fight 💪

Username4 ~ okay but this pic of you and summer
Chloehalton ~ ^ I know 🥺

Jazbenham ~ cuties 💛
Chloehalton ~ ^ I love you x

Username5 ~ get a whole new boyfriend if he don't like the kitchen
Chloehalton ~ ^ women like this! ‼️‼️

Username6 ~ petition for Chloe to find her own house
Chloehalton ~ ^ send me the link xoxo

Mollymae ~ trouble in paradise
Chloehalton ~ ^ like you'd never believe 🙄

Masonmount ~ so... I don't think your comment section likes me, so thanks for that 😄
Chloehalton ~ ^ anytime babe xxx

꧁꧂

Chloehalton uploaded to her story

4839 viewed your story

꧁꧂

Another chapter done, I felt bad that the other one was short so decided to write another 💛Also, for my new book is there any person you would want the female main character to be portrayed as, I have 2/3 but I feel like she doesn't really go

Also, for my new book is there any person you would want the female main character to be portrayed as, I have 2/3 but I feel like she doesn't really go. Let me know if you have any suggestions x