09 ~ Gonna punish her hard

Playlist for the chapter: Kina-Get you the moon ft Snow.

Faiza's Pov

I'm sitting on my bed, its been raining hard for two hours, I was never so fan of rain but I don't know why I feel like walking through the rain in this middle of the night will wash out my all sorrows or I say it will calm me down, I'm alone in this apartment now, Yoongi is not here. 

I need cigarettes but bad luck I don't have even one. I decide that I'm going to shower in rain tonight so, I just went out for a midnight rain walk, I wonder how it will feel. I didn't even change, I am wearing a white nightdress which is barely touching my knees, I'm totally barefooted, what just got into me I don't know but I was feeling suffocated so I guess trying something different isn't a bad idea.

I see the road is totally empty and I begin to walk slowly through the empty road, the heavy droplets of rain touching my delicate skin and making me shiver. I'm walking and walking don't even know where am I going actually but it feels good, more than good. I stopped at a bus stop. I close my eyes and extended my hands to feel the rain properly.

Taehyung's Pov

Taehyung's Pov

I couldn't sleep so I decided to drive through in this middle of the night and It's raining too, its kinda romantic weather, I wish I was with her tonight, her thoughts makes me wild every time. I'm driving through the road and suddenly a familiar figure caught my attention. It's her. She is closing her eyes and feeling the rain, I parked my car near the stoppage but not too near so that she can't find out that there is a person who just stopped his car to see her angelic face.

She is closing her eyes and feeling the rain, she is barefooted, wearing nothing but a nightgown and as she is soaked by rain, her white bra underneath of her nightgown is totally visible and her thick yet sexy curve makes her look sexier, I bite my lower lip as all the wild imagination I create about her is poking out in my brain, I wonder what is she doing here in this middle of the night?

She suddenly shakes her head continuously as her all hair is just tangled up into her face and she is removing that hair again and again while giggling loudly. She seems to enjoy the rain, the rain is pouring hard but she is not caring about that much, she starts walking and I'm seeing she is giggling like a child, why is she so happy?

Suddenly she spins herself around and begins to run like she makes this whole street to be her own place, I just chuckle, I have never thought I'll find her in the middle of the rainy night.

She stops in front of an apartment and I park my car a little far from her, I guess she is living here, she suddenly sits on the marvel ground and then lay down there.