Cute

We arrive at his house to see some lady watering plants.

" Um excuse me ma'am but who are you?" Gavin says

" Hi Gavin." The lady says as she turns around

" M-Mom? What are you doing here"

" Um well I live here silly"

" You just came back after 4 years. You don't live here your just visiting, then your leaving" Gavin says

" I'll stay as long as I want Gavin. Who's this... Girl?" She says looking me up and down

" I'm Coco. Gavin asked me if I wanted to study here." I say smiling

" Hmm... not sure if I believe that. Gavin make sure she doesn't steal anything" His mom said looking at him. Her face kinda looked like how your fingers look when they've been in a body of water for a while.

Before we went upstairs, Gavin offered me a snack. Of course me being a cheese girl... I asked for cheese. We went upstairs after we finished our snacks.

" I'm so sorry about her. I honestly don't know what's wrong with her."

" Eh It's whatever." I say shrugging

We walk into Gavin's room. It definitely was not what I was expecting. His room was very clean, and he had a guitar in like every corner of the room.

" Wow. Your room is nice"

" Thanks" He says laying his bookbag down on the ground

" Can I ask you something?" I say

" Go for it"

" When was the last time you saw your mom"

"..... If I answer, will you answer a question I ask you?"

" Yeah"

" Ok um.... That last time I saw her I was 9 years old. I was in the 5th grade. She said she was going to go check on our aunt to see if she was ok. Before I knew it, it was only me, my brother, and my dad. Then fast forward a few years my dad died from a heart attack" Gavin said looking down at the floor. At this point we were on his bed.

" ... Well um now I get to ask you a question" He said smiling. This boy just shook that whole conversation off like it was a bug.

" What do you want to ask me?"

" What did your uncle do that was so bad?" He says. My heart dropped. I-I can't tell him.

" I-I-I'm sorry Gavin but..."

" You can't tell me?"

" Yeah.... I'm sorry it's just a really sensitive subject for me." I say picking at my nails

" It's ok Coco. I understand. Anyways what do you want to d-"

I cut him off by kissing him. He seemed surprised, but after a few seconds started kissing me back. I don't know who opened the door, but they interrupted one of the best kisses I've had.

" GAVIN MAGNUS WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?" Gavin's mom says

" Minding my business" Gavin said under his breath. I couldn't help but laugh at that response.

" That's it... You need to go home Coco"

" No she doesn't. You can't just comeback almost 5 years later and expect me to treat you like my mom... At this point your just a lady who wants to control my life" He says

" GAVIN LOOK WHAT THIS GIRL IS DOING TO YOU.... YOUR ACTING LIKE YOUR A YOUNG ADULT... IF YOU CAN'T KICK HER OUT, THEN I'LL KICK HER OUT FOR YOU" She says. Right then she grabbed me by my hair. My bestie instincts kicked in at the wrong time and I ended up punching Gavin's mom right in the nose. She seemed so shocked, but she should have known not to pull my hair. Gavin just started clapping and cheering me on. He honestly keeps on surprising me every minute.

" Um... I should go home Gavin. See you tomorrow." I say. He pulled me back and kissed me. He kissed me for like a minute straight before his mom got up from the ground.

" I'll see you tomorrow Coco. Run I'll hold my mom off" Gavin whispered in my ear. I would be lying if I said it didn't give me goosebumps. I give Gavin a smile before running out of his house.

__________________________________________________________________________________

" When his mom got up he whispered in my ear to run and he'd see me tomorrow."

" OMG Coco he is totally into you" Piper says getting into bed

" You think so? I mean we've only known each other for like a week and a half" I say putting my hair into 2 braids

" Coco, Yall clearly like each other. I gotta admit... Cavin is cute"

" Huh? Who's Cavin?" I say

" Cavin is you and Gavin's ship name. I mean if you want I can say Goco"

" NONONO Cavin's fine"

" ok. Well I'm gonna go to bed now. Night Coco"

" Um yeah good night" I say. I pretended to be asleep for about 20 minutes before going on my phone. I see that I have a new notification from Instagram. I tap on the notification to see I have a new follower... wait no.... 1 MILLON NEW FOLLOWERS!!!! How did this happen? Have I really been off my phone for that long? I call Gavin to tell him the news. He couldn't really understand me, cause I was speaking gibberish.

Repeat that one more time?

I GOT LIKE 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS IN A DAY

oh.. OH OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Thank you Gavin. Tomorrow I'm buying donuts for everyone. I'm just so happy.

Yeah I can tell. You called me at 2:00am in the morning. Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to bed. Good night beautiful

Haha Good night Garv

I'm now literally redder than a firetruck. Gavin is soooooooo sweet. I mean he's not perfect, but who is? His hair is so soft, and pretty, his eyes are the prettiest things I've even seen, and don't even get me started on his eyes. I've never talked about someone as much as I talk about Gavin. Is this love? I mean it's waaaaaaaaay too soon to say I'm in love with the blue eyed boy.... Right?