Scared/ Happy Ever After?

I wake up somewhere dark. This isn't Gavin's room...

I hear Gavin's voice, but I can't see him. I look around the dark room to see Gavin no where. I then hear Gavin yell.

" STOP LYING!!! COCO DOESN'T NEED A DUMB PATHETIC BOY LIKE YOU, CAUSE SHE HAS UNCLE JAKIE TO GIVE HER ALL HER NEEDS" I hear my uncle's voice echo

" You can hurt me all you want... But I will never let you hurt Coco ever again" I hear Gavin's weak voice

"Gavin?" Then I heard a loud thud followed with laughing. That's when I lost it and ran out of the room I was in. I tried staying quiet so that no one could hear me. I try to follow where the noise is coming from. While I'm walking I see a metal bat. I grab it ready to hit anyone who gets in my way of finding Gavin.

All of a sudden, 3 guys come out of no where and try attacking me. I quickly hit one of them with the bat, then kicked one in the balls, the other one I high kicked in the nose. I picked up a bottle I saw on the ground and smashed it over ones head. Ok 1 down 2 more to go. I grabbed the bat again and hit one in the head with it, while I kicked the other one in the stomach. The last one I did an aerial and kicked them in the face. To finish him off I gave him one good whack with the bat. I continued looking for Gavin.

I hear Gavin saying something.

" y-y-you monster. Coco will never love you and would never go with you."

" Well if I kill you she'll have no choice" Uncle Jake says then I hear Gavin yell again. I can't let him do this. I run as fast as I can to find Gavin. " I'm coming Gavin" I whisper to myself. I almost hit someone before I realized it was my mom.

" MOM" I say hugging her as tight as I could

" COCO OMG I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU" She says

" Same" I say letting go

" Why are you even here"

" Same question for you"

" Coco whats wrong..."

" Mom... I'm sorry but I have to do this." I say pushing her into a closet and locking her in.

" I'll get someone to come get you once I save Gavin. If I don't come and unlock the door just know that I love you" I say. " NO HONEY W-wait who's gavin?" she says. From then I just ignoring everything she was saying. I run from room to room yelling Gavin's name.

" GAVIN" I say

" Oh Coco... I'm not Gavin" I hear Uncle Jake say trying to grab me. " What did you do to him?" I say shaking a bit

" Well... Lets just say he's somewhere you can't reach right now. My heart dropped.... N-N-No.... no nonono h-he can't be. I start hitting my uncle with the bat as hard as I can, " YOU DID THIS, YOU DID THIS!!!" I say hitting him with the bat. " YOU TOOK THE ONLY PERSON I LOVED FROM ME.... I LOVED HIM SOOO MUCH, I LOVED HIM SO MUCH, I LOVED HIM SOO MUCH" I say. Each time I say it I cry harder. I hit my uncle with the bat until I thought he was dead. I dropped the bat, and ran as fast as I could trying to find where Gavin was. I finally find where he was just to see him laying on the ground ice cold.

" GAVIN... GAVIN PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE!!!" I say. Silence. I shake Gavin trying to wake him up. Pointless. I start crying even harder than before." GAVIN PLEASE WAKE UP.....please. I-I need you please don't do this." I say. " gavin please... I-I-I love you...please just wake up". I eventually give up. Gavin's dead.... and I guess I just have to live with it. If I had ran faster he wouldn't be dead, If I didn't sleep over at his house he wouldn't be dead, If I didn't get him involved in this he wouldn't be dead, If I never even met him he wouldn't be dead..... If I was never born he wouldn't be dead. Everything points out to this being my fault. Who knew that I would be the reason why my boyfriend was killed. " C-Coco he's d-dead there's no point in just staring at him" Uncle Jake says. I pick the bat back up immediately. " YOU KILLED THE ONLY PERSON WHO ACTUALLY LOVED ME. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE MADE ME FEEL, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO GAVIN MAGNUS IS, YOU JUST KNOW HE WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME HAPPY. I hope you enjoyed your time on this earth but here... now is when it ends". I hit him over and over again with the bat ignoring his pleads, not caring how much I hurt him... cause I know that he only hurt me worse. Once I see that he's not responsive, I drop the bat and start to sob over Gavin's body.

I cry for a while before letting my head rest on his chest. Then I hear something. I-Is that his heart? I put my head up to see him breathing. A few minutes later his eyes start flickering open.

" GAVIN!!!" I say hugging him so tight.

" I-I would never leave such a beautiful girl like Coco Quinn alone in this huge world" Gavin says looking at me. I kiss him harder than I had ever done before. I guess my mom had found her way out the closet, cause the next thing I heard an echo of my name. The tears that fell from my eyes turned into happy tears.

" Never scare me like that again" I whispered to him

" I'll try Cocobird" He says trying to smile at me

The ambulance arrived within 12 minutes with the cops. My uncle got arrested for all that he's done and Gavin was taken to the hospital. I mean OF CORUSE I went with him. There was absolutely no way I was gonna let strangers take him without someone to try to keep him calm.

__________________________________________________________________________________

" But ma'am, he can't leave till the-"

" Let me take him home NOW!!!" I say still fighting with the nurse

" FINE- Billy please go get Gavin Magnus" She said rolling her eyes

" I win once again." I say smiling. I sat down waited for them to bring him out. Then I saw his beautiful face again. His hair was down, his smile was bigger, and my urge to kiss him was higher. I ran to his and hugged him so tight. " I missed you Gavin" I say

" I miss you too Coco Bird" He said still hugging me

I finish signing the paperwork so that we can leave. We walk out of the hospital holding hands, and letting the cool breeze hit our faces.

" So how did it feel to be stuck in a hospital for 5 months?" I say

" TERRIBLE!!! How was 5 months of therapy?"

" It's actually great."

" Well I'm happy atleast your ok"

" Are you hungry? Cause I am"

" YES I AM!!! Plus, I need something other than old stale saltines." He says

" How 'bout we get some In-N-Out?"

" YESSS I'D LITERALLY LOVE THAT!!!!!!!"

" Ok" I said laughing

" Ya know, I really missed hanging out with my boyfriend"

" I really missed hanging out with my dead-drop gorgeous girlfriend"

" I love you Coco" He says

" I love you too."

" OMG COCO LOOK" He says showing me his phone

" WAIT WHAT? PIPER AND LEV BROKE UP? THATS IT I'M CALLING IT... Love Is Dead."

" HEY!!!"

" Oh yeah... They're love is dead"

" Much better" Gavin say laughing

The end.... or so you think it is

OMFG THIS BOOK WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUN TO WRITE. Thank yall for all of the support with this book. I wrote all of these chapters in April ( Which when this comes out it will be June). I LOVE YOU ALL SO DANG MUCH🥺 I guess this is a goodbye for now

Love, Hampton Girls💖