🔞Prankster-Stephen StrangeXOFC SMUT🔞

As requested by: @sloan_avenger

I hope you all enjoy!

***************************************************************************************

Holly worked closely with Dr.Strange for several months almost a year now as his apprentice but Holly was still very child like for a 26-year-old woman. She was known for her pranks and mischief hence why strange had agreed to take her on as Wong had often complained to him about her. She was a skilled sorcerer and had a particular way of showing it with her work and her pranks whether it was her using her abilities to cause a small explosion in the kitchen whenever Wong was cooking or even messing with the water at times. That was her main skill, an Elemental meaning she had a unique way around the elements and sometimes even certain medicines and medicinal drugs and herbs.

Her hair a soft chocolate brown colour that sat just on her shoulders, her eyes were the mix of green and brown almost like the colours of nature itself. Soft pale skin that had small freckles that speckled all around her body. She was a small built woman she wasn't as tall as most of the people who worked at the sanctum, in fact she's probably the smallest out of them all standing at 5'3".

Holly POV:

Today was like most, get up, do some simple chore work before training and studying with my mentor steven. Everyone always got annoyed that I was chosen to be his apprentice but truth be told I wasn't given a choice, it was that or be relocated to another sanctum since Wong said I was always trouble. Stephen just said that I needed a firm hand to help me on my journey. I didn't care either way. If I'm honest I was pretty much as skilled as him if not slightly better. Other than him having the time stone around his neck I'd say I was an even match when he didn't wear it but that's just my ego, I think.

I threw on some simple black leggings with my navy blue short sleeved tunic dress that had a black tie around as a belt. Along with my black converse trainers and my hair left down to flow freely. "Holly how many times have you been told you need to wear appropriate shoes for in the sanctum and your hair up so it doesn't get in the way" Wong spoke to me in a usual 'You're a pain in the ass' tone. He didn't hate me  but he didn't like me either, after pranking him a little too much as well as the others he'd had enough of my child like nature and more a less threw me to strange since I was one of the few people who had elemental abilities. "it's just shoes Wong, besides, I can run better in these than those weird slipper things. As for my hair, I tie it up when I'm training or cleaning, as you can see, I am currently doing neither" he huffed and shook his head "strange is in the training hall with some of the new recruits so he will see you at lunch and train with you then on some non-elemental based magic" I smiled and just nodded.

Stephen is always one to be so uptight about me learning non-elemental magic, it wasn't that I couldn't do it or I was finding it difficult or anything but he just keeps going on at me about it and 'You must perfect the skills necessary to your job at the sanctum' I went into the library and did some studying of the basic spells and incantations making sure I repeated it several times in my head instead of out loud. Non-verbal magic was a high-level skill, one that could only be taught by Wong and Stephen at this sanctum.

I was sat curled up on one of the dark red leather chairs when Aaron walked in with a smile on his face. Aaron was like a brother to me as we both joined the New York sanctum around the same time and where around that same age range as each other. "Hey holly" he smiled flopping himself down onto the chair opposite me. "hey Aaron, why are you smiling like that?" he just shrugged his shoulders and ignored me. I nudged his knee and leant forward, putting my feet onto the hard wooden floor. "I know that look Aaron, you're up to something. That or you have an idea that would get us both in trouble" he rolled his eyes and looked around to make sure no one was close enough to hear us "I'm planning on getting back at Wong" I giggled "Why? What'd he do? Confiscate your beer again?"  he crossed his arms and gave me a silly frown. "No. it was my cigarettes this time" The sanctum was full of all kinds of strict rules that most people followed but Aaron was a smoker, had been since he was sixteen and liked to relax when he wasn't training, he was slowly quitting them but he still needed to finish weaning off them. "Wait why? He does know that you can't just quit cold turkey?" he nodded "Apparently so." I looked around and smirked "So what's the plan?"