|Found| 1

I was at this new area I haven't explored yet it was a snowy area on a slope with this huge forest I was in then I heard a thump I got startled by it I didn't know if it was hunter or a demon slayer so I hid then I saw a red headed boy with a black haired girl on top of him. That's when I went closer and heard the phrase "nezuko hang on don't give in stay strong please!" he was pleading this girl and that when it hit me that she probably turned into a demon so  I have to use my lullaby "Wisteria birthing tree"

3rd person POV

Haru was calling up his illusions to calm this demon down.While the red head trying to stop her from biting him, then a new person came in to the the fae he has black hair in a pony tail with a spilt in half haori and a blue hued sword he then started to speak "why are you protecting it" "she is my sister please!"

"Then who is the other demon here" Haru flinched when he heard that he didn't wanna die or see people die, he then witnessed them talking but it was muffled do to the wind and snow crashing in. He then used his Blood art when the wistera finally grew   " Now Fujis Lullaby"  he started to hum a melody then the flowers on the Wisteria tree started to bloom the girl was panting then soon started to sway back and forth soon collapsed falling asleep

"What did you do to her" he started to say then dashed towards me putting his sword almost on my throat "I-I just put her asleep she will be a-awake soon and p-please don't k-kill me I don't want to risk it again" haru stuttered a few words while his breathing quickened "What do you mean risking it again?" He slowly moved the blade closer to Harus neck "Well am a unique demon I don't mean to cause harm but-" he got caught off by the red head rushing towards them. The sworded male used the grip of the sword to knock him while an axe was flying towards the black haired male.

The axe has landed a few inches away from the side of the males face, he had a shocked and relieved look on his face, soon after that the girl started to wake up she was hissing at him basically, she dashed toward the red head and went into a protective stance in front of him. Haru got out of his grip and stumbled on the snow " damn it have four legs is still annoying" I exclaimed

Haru POV

Just witnessing what's happening make me nervous I never had this much conflict "what is your name" he look towards me "I-it's H-Haru Shika what's yours" "Giyu Tomioka" he almost got caught off  by the girl rushing towards him, I finally got up and kicked her away "am sorry" was all I said to her but I don't wanna harm her but she was an easy target for giyu he quickly went up to her and knocked her out by hitting a vital point on her neck.

He started by putting on a bamboo muzzle and giving her new clothes "Can you continue on what you were saying before?" He then turned towards me
"Well I don't cause harm because I don't want people  to witness what I saw on that day plus when I got turned into a demon I never ate human flesh my blood art was just given to me by studying the Wisteria tree and why did you not kill me when you had the chance" he nodded his head before speaking "What do you mean by this day and I didn't kill you because you are a unique demon that doesn't mean others will kill you" I was feeling relieved by the fact he won't kill me but he is a powerful demon slayer so if did a slight move of anything wrong he kill me on the spot.

"You see when I was turned I saw everyone dead my family and friends were dead do to a singular demon,the thing is I don't know what killed them because the demon didn't stay to eat" he looked like didn't care at all of what I was saying but why would he ask "I have a question for you do you know the pillar named Mitsuri Kanroji?" He gave me his blank face reaction but nodded and then the red head woke up "Are you hurt in any way" I asked he gave me no by nodding his head and turned to his sister I think "whats your name" giyu asked in a force tone "It's Tanjiro Kamado and my sister Nezuko Kamado thank you for sparring us"

Giyu looked at them the spoke "head to mount Sagiri when your there look for someone named Sakonji Urokodaki he will be training you to become Demon slayer" he spoke in a harsh tone and he continued "It's cloudy right now but do not let her go in the sunlight and for you I want you to travel with him you now how to take care of wounds and to handle your safe so take care of them" I give him a shocked face "thank you I appreciate it" he nodded and started to dash away "Tanjiro we should start going and my name is Haru Shika" he gets up and holds nezukos hand while we walk "Haru why are you a deer demon" I looked towards him "well am not sure but I do know there considered gentle creatures and I was a pretty penny while a human so am guessing am suppose to help people become what they want"
He gives a shocked vibe of what I said "I wonder what or who am I suppose to help? but first let's hurry!" We started to sprint and hopefully head to mount sagiri in time.

—————————-
Taaaa——daaaa my first page I actually enjoyed writing this a lot and I hope you will enjoy it too thank you and have a good day or night lovely readers!