The spirits | 5

______________________

It's been a lot to handle for everyone tanjiro himself because nezuko hasn't woken up in a long time we got a doctor to check on her but nothing seemed wrong, tanjiro continued training over and over again but urokodaki told him he had  nothing else to teach him and there is one thing left to do before final selection it was to cut this massive bolder in half.

"Tanjiro stop overworking your self everyday you come back with new wounds and am running out of ointments" I scolded him while I was watching him try to cut the bolder "No! I have to protect you and nezuko I also have to pass final selection!" He stopped and put his head on the bolder "am sorry tanjiro but I'll be right back I need to go get something" he said a quiet ok and I walked off.

My goal is gonna try to cheer him up but all the time he is training over and over again I walk to the room trying to find my bag.....Gotcha ok let's see what can I give him, I'll just bring my bag and watch him there
I started walking out the room and heading outside, It was dark out side but it wasn't late so we had time and I didn't have to deal with the sun "oh tanjiro-" I
Cut myself off by seeing someone pointing there wooden sword and a girl with a kitsune mask covered with flowers "uh hello?"

Tanjiro turnstile around to see me "ah Haru hello uhm this sabito and makomo" I nod "hello you both have beautiful masks" sabito turns away while makomo says a quiet thank you "is everything o-" "why do you know a demon!" Sabito yelled while cutting me off "we are great friends and I don't care what you think he has never killed a human" "I- I understand that's what you think of demons I do but am not one of them I don't kill for there greedy needs"

"We never seen a demon that looks like this and I can't sense any human blood" makomo spoke up, sabito stood quiet "well tanjiro am going to go back and finish my study's" he gives a nod while I part walking back to the home

~Short Time skip~

I was in the room sitting as usual but I felt an urge to cry but I needed to make a gift for tanjiro I have an idea but am not sure if he'll like it, I started looking in my bag for different items like string,petals, small beads and a small red orb, I started to put the string in the middle and surrounded the orb with white petals and ended with small beads it will be either a charm or an earring.

I heard the door slide ope revealing a panting tanjiro his new long hair draped to his neck I quickly moved the charm behind my back "H-hi tanjiro I have something to give you" he close the door and sta on the bed "I want to apologize for sabito and what is that thing that you want to give me" I quickly moved my hand to show the charm "it's a charm or earring you can decide on what you do with it" he walked towards me picking up the charm in my hands.

"Thank you I'll cherish it " he holds it close to his chest and starts to take off his left hanafuda earring "wait why are you taking it off I thought it was important to you" "it is but you are important to me as well" my face felt hot of how much I was blushing but I turned my head away in embarrassment "T-thank you" I turned back to tanjiro with his new earring the petals and the red orb look really good together "it looks really pretty thank you again"  "no problem thank you" I replied while starting to put everything away "we should head to bed goodnight" "good night to you" I replied while putting the blanket on top of me before falling into deep sleep.

~Next Day~

I was woken by someone shaking me "w-what's happening" I was tired and it was really early "wanna watch me train with sabito"  I started to get up and remove the blanket "yea I'll see but let me get ready first" he gives a quick nod before running out the door, I started by braiding my hair and started to add flowers in it which these flowers I have been collecting over the months, I added a small crescent moon earring to my left ear and a star earring on my right.

I found them in bag it's like an infinite space, I started to go through to door passing by urokodaki and giving him a small wave and I started to open up my parasol and go to tanjiro's training area, "hi tanjiro and makomo" they both looked and sabito didn't even spare a glance "hello Haru you can watch with makomo if she doesn't mind" I take a look at her before she speaks "It's alright and I have a question for you if you don't mind" "oh of course not" I started to walk to her, she was small had blue eyes and a beautiful kitsune mask.

"Hello makomo what did you want to ask" I sat to her left and started to watch tanjiro train with sabito "yes well I wanted to know what do you do like in your daily life right" I was pretty shocked by the question "well right now I study, watch tanjiro, and take care of his wounds but before when I wasn't with tanjiro I explored a lot and I took care of the unconscious demon slayers"

She had a look that I couldn't describe it looked like a shocked and sad face "what do you mean by study and after that explain why would you take care of the slayers" "Ok I study flowers or different plants also that's how I got my demon art and why i take care of demon slayers is that I don't wanna see people die do to demons so I take of there wounds and once they start waking up I leave them" I didn't know sabito was listening in.

"Is that true" sabito spoke up "ah it is I have tons of ointments plus ask tanjiro if you don't believe me of my work" I start looking through my bag pulling out different colored vials "you believe me now" he doesn't say anything and continues to train with tanjiro "I-I just can't, I understand why people hate demons it's just they always assume and it's-"

I was quietly sobbing and makomo took notice of this and quickly hugged me "ack-...t-thank you" "it's ok I understand how you get targeted and assumed but you have to push through it" I embraced the hug "thank you aga-" "GET OFF HER YOU DEMON" sabito yelled and cut me off while tanjiro quickly came up to us "what happened!?" "He broke and I came comforting him, so sabito calm down your the reason he is like this" makomo spoke "can I makomo for a bit" tanjiro asks while makomo lets go of the hug and tanjiro resumed the hug "am s-sorry tanjiro for b-breaking it's just am d-one with the c-criticism" "Shhh it's okay am here and you know that same with nezuko" the cry's dye down and Tanjiro hears quiet snores he sees Haru on his shoulder quietly alseep.

~3rd Person POV~

Haru fell asleep on tanjiro's shoulder while makomo and sabito argue in the background "sabito you can't act like this am sorry but he told me a lot and you heard so at least be a little friendly towards him" sabito is steaming in anger "I don't care he is a demon we both died because of demons and I don't know why your acting so friendly toward him" "I trust him at least he really kind and you made him cry I understand that you probably don't care but try at least" makomo turned from sabito to lol at the sleeping form of Haru and tanjiro asleep still in the hug, makomo walks to them waking them up.

"Wake up you two you should go back" makomo shaking them "oh OH yea will go come on Haru" haru slowly woke up rubbing his eyes "oh ok let's go am to tired and thank you makomo and tanjiro" they both nod while Haru and tanjiro walk away to the home.

___________________________

~Fun Facts~

•Those star and moon earrings were originally haru's mother's

•The ointments that Haru showed to sabito are used for healing burns

•Haru had the urge to cry for a while but didn't and he finally did (poor deer bean)

__________________________

Ya yeet new page I was really trying to make this as fast as I could sorry if it feels rushed my sleep was dead but I got this out and I hoped you enjoy good luck