Completion | 6

___________________

It was a couple weeks before the incident that happened but I was doing better? Tanjiro was training a lot as usual but he has grown longer hair and he has become much more stronger and has learned all the water forms which we were all excited about it but that was in till now.

I was doing my usual stuff by exploring and watching tanjiro it was time for his duel with sabito but I felt something was gonna happen something that will be exciting for everyone, I made it the usual training area but I was the first one out while tanjiro was being late, me and makomo really connected and we became good friends "sorry for being late everybody" tanjiro spoke

"Now is not the time let's begin" sabito scolded him while me and makomo watched, they began shortly after them.....HE GOT THE FIRST HIT tanjiro did a swift cut in the middle, sabito's mask was cut in half and dropped on the floor it revealed a face with peach hair and lavender eyes '.....handsome.....' he was smiling to be proud of his successor then he and makomo disappeared 'they were spirits tanjiro told me before' tanjiro looked at me with a huge glistening smile and when I turned to the Boulder it was cut in half.

"Tanjiro YOU DID IT AM SO PROUD OF YOU!" Many tears of joy left my face I rushed to him and gave him a big hug he embraced then I felt water and I noticed he was crying because of joy, foot steps were heard and we both turned to urokodaki "You did well tanjiro but I didn't want you to cut it, I  didn't want to see more children die in the final selection but you proven yourself to me,nezuko and Haru that you shall become a demon slayer"

We entered the home and a wave of flavor it was a hot pot that urokodaki made for tanjiro celebration for passing the test for sabito and urokodaki.

~Short time skip~

It was delicious meal after that we went are rooms, tanjiro began to cut his hair he didn't even look like he knew what he was doing just cutting random pieces and that became into a short messy hair cut "tanjiro he look great and I think in a couple days from now is final selection so you have time off I guess but it is your decision" he cleaned the mess before speaking "Of course I'll spend time with you but I need to get something together ok" a blush crept on to my cheeks "of c-course thank you" he gave a nod while giving a snails that warm my heart.

'I hope he passes the final election but what if we get caught he is with two demons one is inside something and the other has a deer body it is gonna be to obvious and what happens if the demon Corp find out it will put tanjiro in execution' all these thoughts just came rushing in my minds I was panicking basically of how much drawback is to companion a demon they will kill him but I need to erase these thought with some good sleep.
______________________

Fun Facts

Haru was freaking out so much the clanks of hooves got louder and louder

•When Haru went to give tanjiro a hug he almost dropped his parasol

•Haru knew about one of the pillars but he is guessing she doesn't know him
_______________________
Readers am so sorry for making this short I was too tired to write  so I rushed it apologies if you see any spelling mistakes good day or night <3