господствовать (Dominate)

Bucky had Sam drop us off at my apartment, saying I needed to get packed for the long trip in front of us. Sam couldn't care less, at least he got his house alone again. As I unlock the apartment, Bucky slams into me, pushing me against the wall. "You heard what I said about punishments... get ready baby girl, you won't be able to sit after I'm done with you." As he pulls away he tells me, "Wait here."

I see him looking around each room, until he reached one that had a much darker reason for being here. He strides back out of the room with a black ball gag in hand. Without stopping to ask me why I had it laying around, he shoves it into my mouth and straps it around the back of my head. Without me realizing he had grabbed a pair, he put handcuffs on my wrists behind my back. "Go lean over the side of the couch." he instructs. Me being used to being controlled, I do as I'm told and lean against the emerald green velvet couch, my ass up in the air. Quiet footsteps indicate me of his presents behind me. Very slowly he pulls off my pants, leaving my lacy black panties the only thing between my bare ass and his punishment, as he put it. "Do you know why I'm going to do this? Nod." He lets his hand slide from my shoulder to my bum. I nod in confirmation. "Good."

He rips off the underwear with a strong enough force that they snap. He pulls my legs slightly apart  as his cold metal hand rubs my backside, then he pulls it back. With a force strong enough to make me bleed, he smacks the hand hard against me. I count in my head, 10, 11, 12. I can feel the heat in my skin and I know my cheeks are black and blue, marked with the shape of his hand. The ball gag quiets the sound of my cries, much like it had when I was being conditioned to obey Zemo. I hear the excitement in his breathes. With one last bone crushing hit, he drops down to his knees behind me. I shiver feeling his lips kissing my raw bottom, his tongue soothing the burning. I can feel my arousal dripping down my thighs. He stands back up and grips the back of my hair, pulling me to my feet. "You like that don't you?" I nod. He loosens the gag and lets it fall down to my neck, I take a deep breath. He turns me around so I am facing him. With a hard hand he pushes me to the floor in front of him.

On my knees Bucky angles my head up to make eye contact, "Do you want this cock in your mouth, baby girl?" He rubs himself through his pants. He unbuckles his belt, undoes his button, and zips down his fly. I wait impatiently for him to bring out his dick so I can enjoy his flavor on my tongue. He allows his pants to drop down to his ankles, and I start to pant wanting him in me whatever way he'll have me. His right hand in my hair he presses my face against his growing bulge, I kiss him through his boxers, wanting more. With a firm grip he pulls my hair, yanking me away from him. "Only girls who behave get what the want. "

He replaces the ball gag, tightening it too much as I can feel the leather straps ripping into my skin. He wretches me off the floor and onto the couch. I try and readjust my hands tied behind my back as I look up to him. His eyes are primal, he's a hunter and I'm his prey. Running his tongue across his lower lip, he pushes my legs apart. He stands arms against my knees gawking at my fully exposed pussy. He removes his hands from me and pulls off his boxers. I can see his erection aching to be touched.

Sliding his right hand between my legs, he gathers my wetness on his hand and starts rubbing himself in front of me. I whine in protest seeing him pleasure himself without being able to feel him. "Your so goddamn mouthwatering." He says from behind clenched teeth, trying to stop himself from touching me. Using me legs I move myself to the side of the couch, throwing my legs over the arm rest, waiting for him to insert his manhood into my center. "I want your wetness on my tongue baby." his voices comes out shaking. He lets go of himself and puts one of my legs over his shoulder, leaning down into me, teasing. Laying soft feathery kisses on my inner thigh, so close to were I want his mouth. He looks up into my eyes, seeing me staring with intensity waiting for him to lick me clean. He reaches up with his left arm and takes the gag out of my mouth. "Tell me what you want, baby girl." He kisses my hips, trailing his tongue up and down the bones protruding.