улучшенный (Enhanced)

Removing the black from my hair surprisingly didn't take any effort. My guess it has something to do with the fact that the serum changed everything about me, made everything stronger, hair included. Before I knew it, I was myself. My Lynx outfit has a deep V, showing my collar bones and neck, which are both bruised at the moment. I had to cover it with makeup, something I never wear. As I am finishing up adjusting my sheath, Zemo comes into the back of the plane.

"So they have no idea who you are, киска." He walks behind me. Twirling a piece of my hair in his hand he remarks, "Black wasn't your color, dear." I whirl around and shove a knife up to his throat.

"Don't touch me." I threaten.

He looks confused, "What happened, Elizabeth? Things were so good, what changed."

"I did. I finally realized how one sided our relationship was. You went to a prison not far from our home, and yet you did nothing to try and contact me. I thought you were dead. I mourned, I got over it." I say close to his face. He leans in, "What are you doing?"

"Can't I kiss you?"

"Kiss me?! Did you not just hear what I said?" I take a step away from him.

"Why would you think I was dead?"

"I went to find you in Wakanda, you weren't there." I put the knife in the slot in my boot.

"Ok, next question. How did you end up working with those two idiots?" he fires.

"Wakanda. T'Challa contacted Sam to come get me to take me to prison. Sam thought I could be useful."

"And James?"

"Met at Steve's memorial..."

Zemo comes towards me, shoving me against the wall of the plane, "If you two think for one second that he can have you, you're sorely mistaken." he caresses my cheek, I can feel the trail of fire in its place. "You are still very much mine."

I push him off me, "If you think after all the shit you put me through, I still love you, you're sorely mistaken."

"I'll tell them who you are."

"They won't believe that you, out of all people, would change someone into a Super Soldier. Which they know I am." I grab my FNS Compact gun and put it in my holster. "Once this little arrangement is done, you better drop off the face of the planet like last time, or I'm going to kill you myself." I strut out of the back of the plane and go to see Sam and Bucky.

Bucky's eyes bug out of his head as he sees me, "Wow, um..."

"You look good." Sam nods his head at me focusing on tying his tie. His eyes taking a double take. "Shit, you look exactly like her."

"I can't tell the difference." Zemo comes from behind me and glides a hand around my waist, then continues to his seat. My skin electrifies under his touch. I take a deep breathe, calming my nerves.

Bucky holds his arms open to me, I close the gap between us, kissing his lips. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay being the Winter Soldier again?" I ask placing my head on his shoulder. With the height of my boots, I am not much shorter than him.

"I'll be fine. Are you okay acting like his pet?" He nods his head at Zemo.

"I'll be fine." I quote him.

"Well, you two might be fine, I look like a pimp and I'm not ok with it."

"Only an American would assume a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp."

"You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing." I point out. Zemo pulls out a photo of him on his phone.

"Hell, he does look like me, though."