ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

~

A/n: How the heck did this book reach 2.4k reads, I'm c o n f u s e d -

anyWaYsS-

Thank you so much for the 2.4k! I never knew this crappy book would get so many reads-

Ok enough of my talking, read on!

~

Third-person perspective.

~

He was a puppet.

Everything he has done was destined, controlled. He couldn't control it even if he wanted to-- he had to obey destiny, or destiny would have something to say about it.

His heart wasn't filled with evil-- it was filled with more of a voodoo evil. He couldn't control the hate that soared through his veins.

At times, he just wanted it all to end. He couldn't even kill himself if he wanted to.

The moment his eyes were set onto that human, he felt a wave of emotion that confused him.

The human's name was Player. Player held so much power.

Every day that went by, his desire and curiosity for this 'Player' grew stronger.

What is this emotion...?

~

"You'll make a great power source," the evil one whispers, sending chills down Player's spine. He snatches the stone back and waves his hands in the air, making chains and cuffs appear around Player's wrists.

Player whimpers softly. By now, his wrists were bloody and numb. Player's whole body ached.

The evil one watched Player quizzically. He was a bit confused about Player's actions.

"Don't move," he commands, teleporting out of the throne room.

"Don't worry," Player whispers under his breath, "I'm not going anywhere."

Player took the time to examine the large room. He sighed and thought about Veteran and his other friends. He missed them dearly.

"I'd do anything to see them again..."

"Who are you talking too, human?"

Player yelps in surprise. "N-No one! I swear!"

No-Visor narrows his eyes suspiciously. He shoves a plate of food in front of Player. He waves his arms in a circular motion and the cuffs disappear.

"Don't make me regret this," he whispers.

Player hops onto this opportunity immediately, scarfing down all of the food in a matter of minutes. He sighs, content, and wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"Took you long enough," No-Visor growls, grabbing Player's wrist. Player felt much stronger now, so he gave less resistance and allowed No-Visor to drag him wherever he pleased.

"Alright, human," No-Visor says, floating a bit closer, "I require your assistance."

"What's in it for me?" Player asks, crossing his arms defiantly. No-Visor grins and says, "Help me, and maybe I'll even set you free. Just maybe, if you do well... My pet."

Player's eyes widened. He'll set me free?! Then I can see my friends again! Then I can go home...

"Deal."