Hunter... Not Huntress Part 3 - 6

Before the chapter starts I just wanted to address something I something I saw some people commenting about. No, I am not planning on making a love interest for this story... unless you guys really want me to. What I think would be a better idea is to make a different book that would be a Male reader X RWBY

But if you REEEAAALLY want a love interest comment who on this sentence.

Elizabeth POV

"Pathetic" Cinder said as she kicked me in my stomach.

After Ruby's fight it all went down hill. Officially, stress and lack of sleep caused Pyrrha to rip Penny to pieces. But we know better than to believe that lie... well at least I do.

Now I lay with my weapon across the floor and Pyrrha's accessories that weren't burned to ash next to it. Cinder beating me to pulp. If I could only reach the Rakuyo...

"Atlas's best hasn't figured out how to unlock her aura? But I must say you are pretty durable so it kind of makes up for it."

She grabbed me by my collar and lifted me up to her eye level.

"Sad that you'll have meet the same fate as Ozpin. But you should've known that all who stand in my way face my wrath eventually."

She formed a dagger in the hand that wasn't on my collar and I used this as my opportunity. After grabbing her collar I slammed but head as fast as I could into hers. While she was stunned I made a run for the Rakuyo. I had just enough time to grab it and turn around to deflect her strike at me.

I split the weapon and began unleashing a flurry of attacks at Cinder. She barely suffered any damage though. I needed time to use my true power but here I had no time.

She jumped at me with two blades, one in each hand, and went for a slam attack. I blocked the slam but she kept her blades on mine. She kept pressing, trying to make me let go of my guard but I was pressing back. Yet she would eventually emerge victorious. In my state right now she was much stronger than me. The power of a maiden is very immense.

But then a loud bang was heard to my left and Cinder was thrown to my right. Ruby had shown up. Oh no.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay down there with the others!"

"I couldn't let you get killed! Besides we can defeat her together."

I was going to protest but then I realized she could buy me time.

"Okay, I need you to hold her off for a minute can you do that?"

She nodded as she ran over to Cinder who was just getting up.

I took a deep breath in. It had been sometime since I had done this. The blades slid through my skin like paper as I pushed them deeper and deeper into my body. I fell to my knees from the pain. A scream escaped my lips as the pain of the blades started to get the best of me.

That seemed to get the attention of the two as the both looked over to me. Ruby looked with wide eyes and Cinder gazed with and evil smirk.

"Giving up in front of your student are we?" Cinder said as she threw Ruby to the ground. Ruby being worn out from the fight couldn't even stand back up.

I kept my silence as Cinder approached me. Embers falling from her dress with every step. Two large daggers formed in her hands as she crouched down to get eye level with me. Using her right hand dagger, she lifted my chin up to make me look her directly in the eye.

"You are WEAK! What does Ironwood even see in you to appoint you to such high positions?"

"Go fuck yourself." I said just before I spat my dark blood on her face.

Cinder's head recoiled back in disgust

"You filthy creature!" She said as she wiped the blood off her face. "I'll see you in hell, bitch."

She inched her knife toward my neck ready to cut it. This was my time to react. I drew the blades out of my body in a large explosion of fire. Cinder flew to the other side of the tower. Ruby gazed with eyes of terror as she saw me stand up with flaming and bloody swords.

Cinder stood back up in shock, but quickly regained composure and formed blades to fight with. I leaped up into the air, leaving a flaming trail of blood behind me, and slammed into Cinder. She managed to dodge the blades but not the explosion that followed. Her blades shattered as she was knocked to the ground. I used this opportunity to swing wildly at her. My fire was burning bright, it could probably be seen for many kilometers.

My swinging was stopped abruptly when Cinder kicked me, sending me a couple meters back. She stood up from her position and formed a long glass katana and started to run toward me. I put my swords in a cross to block the impending blow. After her katana landed on my blades, she began to push down trying to break my defense. The top half of her katana shattered from the force of both of us, leaving the lower half to enter my stomach.

Without the top half of the sword blocking my blades I was free to swing at her again. A strong swing from both blades knocked her away from me. This allowed me to stand up and remove the lower half of the katana. I looked back to Ruby, she was hiding behind a piece of rubble from the previous fight. Poor child. No one should have to see such brainless and bloody fights between two sensible creatures. But violence is always the easy path, and the easy path is the one most travelled.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Cinder got back up from my blow. As she approached, I connected my blades and made a wide sweeping motion. Cinder jumped over this, forming a bow in the process, and fired an arrow at me. I swung the Rakuyo up and sliced the arrow in half, the two pieces going to either side of me.

"Perhaps you are stronger than I thought. I have been craving a real fight for ages. To my surprise, the girl without an aura has proved the most challenging."

She readied her bow with another arrow, but before she could shoot I had already shot a bullet at her bow which shattered it. Before she could form another weapon I had already closed in on her. I did a small poke with the bottom blade of the Rakuyo before swinging around the rest of the blade and hitting her with a full swing. I then did a thrusting attack which caused her to be shot across the tower and collapse from exhaustion.

I walked over to her and lifted her up by her shirt. Her exhausted eyes gazed into mine. I slammed her down into the ground as hard as I could. A loud shatter could be heard as her aura broke. I lifted her back up and stared into her eyes with dominance. But in a moment like this all she could do was... laugh?

"You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into!" She said between laughs.

My look of confusion went away as I started walking towards the area of the tower with the wall completely blown off. I lifted her body over the edge.

"Anything else you would like to say?"

"You can't win! Even if you kill me right here, right now you won't win! Salem is after you, and when she finds you, you're dead."

"I'll be looking forward to it." I say as I start to loosen my grip

Before I could release her a sharp pain cuts through my chest. I look down to see a spear of glass impaling my body. Before I could look up I had been pushed to the ground with a fiery punch from Cinder. Another blade enters my right thigh as I scream out in pain. Cinder lifts me up by the collar and puts me in the position that she was in mere seconds ago.

"Too bad you'll never meet her. At the very least I can admit that it was fun fighting you but I always win. Always."

With those last words she let go of me. My clothes burning from the punch, my chest and thigh bleeding from their respective wounds my body reaching terminal velocity as I fall rapidly toward the ground. Just before I hit the ground I see a blindingly bright white light come from the top of the building. Hopefully whoever caused it did so to protect Ruby. Hopefully she continues the way of the hunter, or else, Remnants first and only hunter will be dead.