🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴💢🤍

𓆉

6:47 am

6:47 am

*alarm goes off for the 2nd time*

*looks at alarm*

"OFMG IM FUCKING LATE ON MY FIRST DAY AT KARASUNO LEMME TAKE QUICK SHOWER THEN GET READY" you say.

*took a nice quick shower, got dressed, RUNNING OUT THE DAMN DOOR WITH NO FOOD (but its okay you get food on the way there, whatever food you like obvi)*

You accidentally bump into someone while running. "OMG IM SOOOO SORRY I WAS RUNNING LATE" both of you say at the same time. "Okay lemme start over I'm Y/n" "I-I'm yaichi" she starts blushing like crazy. "Um sorry I bumped into you we should uh walk together if thats okay with you" you say trying to not make it seem too awkward.

"Y-yea I'm sorry and yea sure we can walk together" yaichi says. "So what school do you go to" you say. "K-karasuno" she says still flustered. "Oh cool same its my first day, hope to see you later" I say while winking and chuckling.

~TIME SKIP~

*Both of you arrive at karasuno and went to both of your classes just in time before the bell rang*

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP BC WHY NOT~👀

Y/n's POV
*You see the boys karasuno team is looking for a new member so you decided to go to their gym.* *I make eye contact with yaichi, you walk up to her.* "heyy yaichi" "H-hey y/n" yaichi says. "I didn't know you played vball" you say. "I-i dont p-play I'm the second manager" she says softly.

"Ight thats cool but ima try and join the team if they'll let me join" you say. " I-i hope so" she says mumbling. "Yea me too ma" you say. *BITCH YOU WINK* Her face got so damn red. "But um who is the other manager?" you ask. "H-her n-name is Kiokyo" yaichi says being flustered as always.

💭Dayumm she cute when she get all flustered, my dumbass admiring her💭 You snap back into reality when she starts talking to me. "Y-y/n you should ask the captain if you could j-join" yaichi says. "Oh is he here rn?" you say. "He's over their his name is Daichi" yaichi says. "Alr" you said walking away from her and going to the captain of the team asking to join. You walk over to the captain.

"Ayo you the captain of this team" He looks down [If your taller then he looks straight at you] and says "Yea thats me you looking to try out" daichi said. "Yessir" I says smiling all big. "Okay go change" daichi said as I was walking away to the girls changing room. You come back with my vball gear on, yaichi looking at me blushing.
———————————————————————

*THIRD PERSON POV*✨

Daichi introduced you to the rest of the team but then I met some boy with a blond part of his hairs dyed that looks abt the same height as me. [if your taller then he's a bit shorter than you] He ran up to you, "HELLOOOO GODDESS I'm nishinoya what's your name" he says. "HELLOOO HANDSOME I'm y/n" you giggled a little. Y'all chatted for a while until you get interrupted by daichi telling everyone to warm up to start practice.

You did your regular stretches then daichi blew the whistle to get everyone attention. "Okay! Everyone we will do a practice match together and everyone will spilt up into teams of three" daichi says.

All of you get in to your teams of three and start practicing little did you know the coach of the team was watching you play the whole time. "Hey you there, yea you the girl right there" the coach says, you walk over there. "You uh asked for me..?" You say kinda quietly. "Yea I just wanted to know that I'm coach ukai and I wanted to ask you some questions if thats okay?" Ukai says.

"Yea thats okay" you say calmly. "Whats your name? What position do you play? And Why did you choose to play on the boys vball team?" He asks. "Woah thats a lot of questions but I'm y/n l/n, I play (whatever position you play), I wanted to play on the boys vball team because I like a challenge" you say proudly. "Wow okay really wasn't expecting that last answer but okay you seem worthy to play on the team Ill talk to the other coach and the principal abt this" Ukai says while walking away. You nod and walk away as well.

~TIME SKIP AFTER PRACTICE CHILDREN~

You were cleaning up the gym with kAgEyAmA and hInAtA until yaichi came running to you. "Y/n c-can we um walk home together if you don't want to thats okay I understand" yaichi said mumbling the last part. "Oh ofc yaichi anything for you and btw what's your number?" "U-uh my number is ***-***" You put the number in your phone while grabbing your stuff and walking out the door with yaichi and saying bye to kAgEyAmA and hInAtA. You and yaichi were walking home together. "Hey yaichi we should hangout more" "Y-yea we should" Both of you walk home together as promised and said your goodbyes while walking into both of your homes. 💭I think I should text yaichi to see if she's okay💭 you thought.

Yaichi😼

y/n😽:hey is this yaichi ? It's y/n

yaichi💓:hii y/n

y/n😽:did you get home safe?

yaichi💓:yea I did y/n did you?

y/n😽:ofc I did well I'm going to sleep see you tmr?

yaichi💓:yea we'll see each other goodnight y/n

y/n😽:goodnight yaichi🤪

—————————————————————————

END

  ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

CHILE IDK IF THAT WAS GOOD OR NOT BUT YKKKK (idk if i wanna make another one anyways enjoy children, sorry if it was short🤍)