🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴💢🤍

𓆉

5:35am

5:35am

"Damn I woke up early yet again, I might as well get ready so I don't have to be late."

You get take a shower, get dressed, eat and you started to watch some of your favorite anime.

*a little bit of a TIME SKIP😩*

6:00am

Okay it hasn't been that long so ima jus go to yaichi's house. You leave your house take your car and go to yaichi's house. You park your car and walk to her door, and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Yaichi asks tiredly. "It's me y/n" you said smirking behind the door. Yaichi opens the door and pulls you in quickly.

"Woah didn't know you missed me that much" you giggle a little. Yaichi groaned "y-yes I did" she said as her eyes started to close a little bit. "hey we can cuddle before school if you want?" You ask yaichi. "Y-yea" yaichi says as she kisses your face a lot. You pick her up and chuckle at the feeling of her kissing your face. You carry her into her room and place her down her bed.
Oh Oh

 This is what yaichi's room looks like

You lay in on her stomach. Yaichi plays with your hair a little and you start to doze off. But before any of that you set and some  alarms just in case the both of you don't wake up on time. You put your hands up her shirt jus hold her boobs. Yaichi moans a little at the feeling but she gets used to it.

Both of you fall asleep for a good 30mins then one of the alarms you set went of and both you and yaichi's eyes shot wide open.

6:38am

"You gotta get dressed love" you say as you kiss her stomach. "O-okay bub" yaichi says as she kisses your forehead and walks to the bathroom. You go to yaichi's kitchen and make breakfast for the both of you, and wait til yaichi is done taking a shower and getting dressed.

Yaichi walks to the kitchen smelling something really good. She comes up behind you and hugs you. "I didn't know if you wanted something to eat but I made breakfast anyway for the both of us" you said as your still cooking. "O-okay" yaichi says.

This is what you made for breakfast (change it if you want)

Both of you ate breakfast and headed to your car and drove to school. You parked your car, opened the door for yaichi and walk into the school together. You and yaichi walk to y'all's classes and give each other a kisses.

*𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃 𝐵𝑅𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇  𝑇𝑂 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐵𝑌 𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴'𝑆 𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐾* (not that kind of milk ya nasty😋)

*AFTER CLASS*

You get all of your stuff and see yaichi standing outside your classroom waiting for you. You guys hug and walk to practice together.

"B-bub?" yaichi asked as she messed with her fingers. "Yea bae?" you said as you looked at her for a sec and continued walking. "C-can I have a kiss? It's okay if you don't want to" yaichi asks while looking down. "Ofc bae, you don't have to ask" you said as you pulled her in by her waist. You guys kiss for a little and, pull away looking at each other with love filled in your eyes.

"Let's get to practice bae" you said as you gave her a peck on her cheek. "O-okay bub" she said as she grabbed your hand and walks to practice with you. You chuckle at her actions and arrived at practice. You got changed and met everyone in the gym.

"HEYY BEAUTIFUL!!" nishinoya says as he runs up to you. "HII NOYAA!!" you said giving back that same energy. You and Noya started having a convo while warming up. You take a water break from practice. You went on your phone and started scrolling threw tiktok and find this one elmo trend. (yk the one where elmo is like 'But it taste good when you put it all together. Mhm Onions, Garlic, Celery, bAlsAmIc ViNaGuH. Yea that one back to the story.) You call Noya over and show him the video you wanna do with him. 

Both you and Noya finally get the video right after a million tries. "Its perfect" y/n says to noya. Noya shows the video to the whole team everyone laughs. It was hilarious. But anyways you get back to practicing.

*AFTER PRACTICE* 

You help clean up the gym with caption Daichi. Y'all make a bit of small talk while cleaning. Then  Daichi tells you to head back and change. You jogged to the girls changing rooms, got changed and walked out. Yaichi was up ahead so you pulled her in and kissed her on the lips with everyone looking in your direction. But you didn't care, tsukishima made a comment. "Ew that's gross keep that to yourself" he said pushing up his glasses. Noya and Tanaka looked at him giving him a death glare. You were about to go off on tsukishima but the boys did it for you. You started to tear up a little. It was at that moment you finally felt excepted by other people. 

You always kept your relationships a secret because you were scared of what people might say about you. But you decided to change that. Yaichi's face was always red when you did something as little as hold her hand. You told yaichi to go on. You slapped tsukishimas face and flipped him off. You caught up with yaichi and held her hand. You guys held hands all the way home. It was beautiful, amazing, wonderful. Yaichi felt so in love, she was smiling from ear to ear, and so were you. 

                                                                  word count: 1018

   (Took me forever to make this chapter but i did it, hope you enjoy this kinda short chapter.)