🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄾💢🤍

𓆉

6:15am

6:15am

✨alarm goes off✨

"Damn I forgot i had to wake up so early". You take a shower, get dressed in your uniform, ate breakfast, etc.

(Yea this y/n isn't much of a morning person I forgot to say that in the first chapter)

6:30am

"Lemme start walking to school" you say to yourself as you walking out the door. You put in your AirPods and start listening to your fav song. Suddenly you get a call from...Yaichi.

💫*During the call*💫

*yaichi💗: "h-hey y/n do you wanna walk to school together again?"

*y/n😽: oh hey yaichi and sure we can walk together Ill go to your house okay?*

*yaichi💗: "o-okay be there in a sec"

*y/n😽: "we can stay on the phone so one of us don't have to hang up if you want to ofc"

*yaichi💗: "y-yea ill stay on the phone"

*y/n😽: "alr im outside"

*yaichi💗: "o-okay I'm abt to open the door*

*y/n😽 has ended the call*

—————————————————————————

"H-hey y/n" yaichi says kinda out of breath. "Hey yaichi" you say while laughing. "W-what's so funny?, is my uniform messed up?, something on my face?" Yaichi says clearly embarrassed. "No no no yaichi im laughing because you were out of breath" you say reassuring her that everything's fine.  "O-oh okay thats a relief I thought something was wrong" yaichi says chuckling nervously. "Let's start walking to school before were late" you say as you slowly start walking backwards to see if she's walking with you.

Yaichi starts to walk as well, you were about to turn around all of a sudden she trips but then you catch her but yaichi's and your lips touch each other. Both of you just stare into each others eyes until yaichi smashes her lips with yours but you kissed her back 💭her lips are so soft💭 you thought. You guys stay like that for a few seconds then both of you pull away, you pick up yaichi to carry her bridal style. (if you dont know what 'bridal style' search it up) 💭did I really just kiss y/n? and she kissed back..- Am I dreaming?💭 yaichi thought as her thoughts were soon cut off by you talking to her. "You should really be careful yaichi and watch were your going" you say to yaichi trying to ignore what just happened. Yaichi doesn't say anything but nods with her face all red. You guys arrive at the school and you drop her off at her class then arrive to your class.