Chapter 1-Pilot

"Welcome to Dreamhouse Reality. I shall also welcome you to this historic Barbie Dreamhouse. Own by the multi-billionaire, Barbie and her husband Ken. You should know her from them skills she have or her old reality show. I'm Rihanna your-"

"Ok hol on, what is she doing here?" Nicki Minaj said interrupting Rihanna while pointing a finger at Cardi B.

****
Interview:
Nicki Minaj- Ooo chile they didn't tell me bugi was going to be her. Hide yo drinks
****

"Oh see I'm not pregnant no more let's go" Cardi B yelled while putting her pink hair into a low back bun. Getting ready to take her hoop earrings off but stop when a guard restrains her.

"Oo chile someone needs to put a leach on ha." Nicki Minaj said while trying to look in front of the huge security grauds to Rihanna.

****
Interview:
Rihanna- *Stare at the camera silently*
****

"CUT IT OUT AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ON THE STREETS" said Rihanna, frustrated. "Now as I was saying before. I'm Rihanna your host for this season." Then she had a sudden pause. Staring confusingly at a light pink haired girl wearing light makeup and looking down at her shoes while softly bopping her head with a orange vape in her hand. She looks heartbroken since she's been smoking since she got in the house. The smoke was giving a tasty orange flavor. But a frustrating feeling since many of the girls there thinks it's unprofessional to smoke right now. Especially with cameras all in their face.

****
Interview-
Cardi B- Doja bold bold. I could never smoke infront of Rihanna.
****

Rihanna rolled her eyes, looking away from the girl to look at next one. She had pink hair also, styles in fingerwaves with a pink rhinestone hair scarf on. She was tall and had the finest heels on and a hangbag. As the other girls had one too. But the vape girl who continually keeps peeping at the tall girl. Giving such nervous feelings. The tall pink fingerwaves girl was staring at her phone, smiling at it with all her bold red gums and white pearl teeth showing. She was paying no attention to Rihanna or the tiny fight Nicki Minaj and Cardi B had.

Rihanna looks over to Cardi B, who clearly noticed the awkward silence and Nicki Minaj, who still heated over the argument. Rihanna closed her eyes, giving herself time to think. She knew just what her and the girls needed.

"The security guards will take you girls and your lagguges to your private luxurious suites." Rihanna said trying not to sound annoyed "At noon we'll come back down for a little introduction. For now, some alone time."

****
NEXT CHAPTER OUT NOW. THIS BOOK THIS AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER IN AMALA AFTER MEGAN THAT'S NOT OUT YET