Chapter 3 - Cardi B

****
Rihanna- If I want this trip to go well, I need to do a 1&1 check in with the girls.
****

"Hey Riri" Cardi B Said going in for a hug.

"Hey Bardi, I think you already know what I'm doing here" Rihanna said as they sat down on some Burgundy and gold armchairs "Let's talk about your issue and how we can solve it."

****
Cardi B- What issues?
****

"Don't give me that look Bardi. We both know that your issue is Nicki." Rihanna said leaning forward to Cardi B from her seat, "You and Nicki's beef is so old. It's over basically I mean, you girls rarely acknowledge each other. Well...But I feel like you could just ignore everything Nicki do or don't pay any attention to her. You don't have to like her just like she dont have to like you."

"I feel like," Cardi B said as she paused to gather her thoughts "I feel like being here will give me a break from the music world. I also feeling like, yeah maybe I can put that beef aside for a trip. I'll only do it because it's coming from you."

****
Cardi B- I'm only ignoring Nicki because I would love to get away. But I hope Riri knows that Ima get at that pig somehow. Send Nicki back to Build A Whale Workshop.
****

"Ooh Bardi I'm glad you understanding" Rihanna said hugging Cardi B. Cardi B followed, leading Rihanna out. "Pack your bag Bardi"

****
Rihanna- Something tells me that Cardi is going to act a hot mess but I will pray that she doesn't cause then she'll ruin it for these girls
****