Chapter 2 - Introductions

Everyone came downstairs after visiting their suites and changing their clothes. The girls took a seat on the floor around Rihanna. She had them sitting on couch pillows that were placed down on the entrance floor. Four pillows infront of one that had Rihanna on top.

****
Interview:
Nicki Minaj- Chile why the pillows on the floor. They don't have chairs?
***

"Girls take a seat" Rihanna said motioning then to the seats. The girls took their seats. Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat and Cardi B in that order. "We're doing an introduction today. Just to get to know each other a little more."

As the girls sat there. Nicki Minaj and Megan Thee Stallion had the look of an bad idea. Cardi B seems to not be paying attention and Doja Cat had the same sad, worried and nervous look. Usually in all her interviews, she was always energetic and confident. But right now. Something was brothering her.

****
Interview:
Doja Cat- I'm okay...definitely okay. I promise *take a puff of her vape*
****

"First," Rihanna said pulling out a clear box that looks like it could possibly be brought from Wal-mart. "I need you girls to put your cellphones in this box. Any devices." Few of the girl look confused and other sucked their teeth. Rihanna frustration only grew bigger with the girls childish attitude.

****
Interview:
Megan Thee Stallion- I don't know why she needs our phones. Like I need my phone to keep up with social media as social media is trying to keep up with me. You know what I'm saying.
****
All the girls and Rihanna put their phone's in the clear box. Rihanna hands the box over to one of the guards. "Okay I'll go first" she said "My name is Ri-anna. For the people who keeps saying it wrong. My favorite color is blue and green and I own a 2 businesses."

The room grew silent with the girls looking at each other to see who's going next. "Well, shit, I'll go next" Megan Thee Stallion said excitedly. "My name is Megan. My favorite color is black and I love watching anime period."

****
Interview:
Nicki Minaj- *laugh silencely with her hand over her mouth*
****

Nicki Minaj clear her throat and flipped her hair back. Getting ready to talk next. "So. My name is Nicki Minaj. I'm the Queen of Rap and I love to write my music-"

"Yo bitch, what are you trying to get into? You talking all this shit like what the fuck"

****
Cardi B- I can't just sit her and let Peppa Pig bitch here disrespect me. Like shut the fuck up.

Nicki Minaj- Clearly I have her feeling some type of way. If you don't write yo shit and your mad about that you don't, just say that. I'll help you.
****
Nicki Minaj put her hand up towards Cardi B and continued to talk "So anyways, I love it when people buy me stuff so spend them dollars on me."

Rihanna took a deep breath. Fold her arms and look at Doja Cat, letting her know she can go next.

****
Rihanna- These girls gonna have me quit my job. I just- I- I can't. Nope.
****

"Hey, it's Doja Cat and I love cats. I enjoy making music and dancing. And I want to fuck you Nicki Minaj" Doja Cat said grinning at Nicki Minaj.

"Ooo just let me know. I'll let you in" Nicki Minaj said as she brush her fingers through her hair. Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat eyes met and Megan Thee Stallion rolled them.

Rihanna gets up. Standing above the girls. "See we can kinda get along. I will be talking to each one of you privately cause we have a planned trip to Dubai and I dont want to get on a private jet with y'all acting a hot mess," she said looking at both Nicki Minaj and Cardi B "Our chiefs just cooked up a nice meal. Let's eat and chill in the living room."

As they get up and follow Rihanna to the kitchen. Cardi B bumped Nicki Minaj and continue to walk.

****
Nicki Minaj- So the bitch can't write, speak English nor walk? Help is needed immediately.

Doja Cat- We're not making it out alive with all this ra ra
****