Chapter 4 - Nicki Minaj

"Rihanna" Nicki said excitedly pulling Rihanna in for a hug"Oh my god"

"Hey Nicki, let's talk" she said as they sat on a down on the couch. "I want to try to- like ion want to try to fix thing between you and Bardi, i feel like thay should be a decision y'all should make but i just want to make sure that you would be able to settle things a little while we're on the trip"

****
Rihanna: *crosses her fingers*
****

Rihanna stared at Nicki as she thinks of some words to say "Okay so I feel like i can maybe settle things down with her. No not settle but ignore her while we're on the trip."

****
Nicki Minaj: I already feel sick. How can you ignore a bitch that's obsessed with?

Rihanna: I feel like I've achieved something. This trip will be a success.
****
"Okay now I know you have other girls to talk to" Nicki Minaj said "Get to it, I'm trying to get on this trip"

"Oh yes" Rihanna said she she's getting up "Make sure to pack your bag, if it's ready then hand it to the guard outside your door, he'll take it down."

Rihanna walks out, waiting for the door to close to give a little happy dance. She quickly stops as she sees Doja Cat walks down the hallway with a bag of snacks. She still looks sad.

****
Doja Cat- I'm going through something right now. Too hard to explain

Rihanna- This girl sad for the longest. I hope she knows that vape and a brunch of junk ain't finna help her.
****

Rihanna walks up to her, putting her arms around Doja Cat's. "Let's walk around and talk"