Chapter 30

Annie's Point of of View

"So which movie would you choose from these ten?" Hitch asked me as she pointed at each script containing the movie title.

I pursed my lip as I grabbed the one entitled Midnight Sun. I read the script and it would help me enhance my acting skills and how I control my looks with emotions, especially when crying.

"Okay. Then I'll be talking to the director of this movie. Any specific date you want to have dinner with the main cast?" She asked me.

"Any date would be fine, Hitch. Do I have any more meetings scheduled for today?" I asked, checking my watch on my wrist seeing the shorter hand pointed at eight and the longer hand pointing at twelve.

It was me and Armin's anniversary today and he told me that he'll be taking me out on a dinner date when he goes home by nine.

"You have no more schedule and you're free now. I'll email you once I get a response from the director. Stay safe on your way home!"

I waved her a goodbye before leaving the office and walking my way towards the parking lot. As I got inside the car and the driver started driving, I grabbed my phone to text Armin.

To: My Love❤️

I'm on my home, love. Meet you at our place and stay safe on your way. I love you!

I put down my phone before drifting to sleep. It has been a long day of work without Armin and I felt drained.

"Miss Leonhart, we're here." I heard the driver say.

"Thank you! Stay safe!" I said as the driver left me in front of our condo unit.

I started walking towards our room with big skips as I was happy to be on another date with Armin. I was already planning about what to wear, what to say to him, how to surprise him, and a lot more possibilities I could do with him tonight.

As I opened the door and went inside, I saw Christa sitting in our living room with a wide smile on her face.

"W-What are you doing here?" I said as my knees trembled. Armin already filed a restraining order on her so why is she trespassing on our property?!

"Long time no see, Annie." She said with a smirk on her face as she slowly stood up and went towards me.

"You don't know what you're doing right now, Christa. You could be in jail for life if you don't leave our room so please leave now!" I yelled at her but she didn't move an inch. She didn't even flinch.

"My my is that what you say to a precious guest? I'm just here to greet you and Armin but it looks like he isn't here right now." She said, wandering her eyes around our room.

"You're no precious guest Christa. You're acting like a fucking creep and you're making me uncomfortable at my own home!" She stopped in front of me and gave me an intense look.

"You have such a nice reputation, a nice house, a nice boyfriend. I'm jealous of your life." She said as she looked down. "Thanks to me, right?"

"You just made my life miserable, Christa. What do you want from me and Armin? What do you need after spreading those nasty rumors about us and getting a taste of your own medicine?!" I was feeling more and more frustrated at her behavior. This is fan behavior and she just looks like a creepy stalker at this point.

"I want you to..." She whispered before grabbing a knife at her back pocket. My eyes widened as I tried to grab her but my anxiety kicked in, making me stay in place like a statue.

"DIE!" I felt the tip of the knife stab my chest as my body felt electrocuted by several pain signals all over it. It was painful that I couldn't breathe. I can't believe I planned on hurting myself like this before.