Something Important.

So, I don't know where to start really. This past year has been crazy, and I have learned a lot of things that I didn't realize until recently.

I have a lot of drafts of stories that haven't been published, and probably won't be.

My reason why is because I don't have the same passion for Harry Potter as I once did two years (or more) ago.

I will keep the stories I have written and published here for others to read, but in the drafts, I have decided to delete most of them.

I have been into anime more recently and started to collect them.

Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart no matter what, but I just don't see the point in writing anything remotely that is Harry Potter.

I just don't enjoy writing Harry Potter fan-fiction as I once did. I do hope you all understand.

I would also like to say I am sorry for not answering any of your questions over the time this started to now.

I won't lie to you, I just didn't know how to respond to your questions, I have a hard time describing many matters.

I'll be honest, every time I see all your comments it used to make me smile, but now...it just doesn't...

No offense to any of you, I appreciate you all reading this story, even if I think I did horrible at it.

When I first started here, I wasn't that good at writing stories, or paragraphs, or anything that had to do with writing, heck, I didn't even like reading books and now I do.

What I am trying to say is, thank you, I know it doesn't mean much, but to me it does.

If you all want to know the anime's I love watching right now, you can go to my profile, but only if you want.

I do hope you all have an amazing Morning, Afternoon, or Night! 😁🥰