The Training

Boboiboy and his team were waiting for captain cocochi in the training zone.(I made that up.) They have been standing here for five minutes and Gopal....was not patient.

Gopal- "Yaaaar! What is taking captain so long? I bet he slept in!" He said while shaking his head.

Ying- " SHHH Gopal! Commander is going to be here any second."

Boboiboy agreed with her.

Gopal- " Let's go back to sleep! He is just sleeping in."

Suddenly, commander cocochi appeared and smacked Gopal's head with a stick.

Gopal cried out in pain. Everyone saluted while giggling except fang and Gopal.(Gopal was sulking and fang kept his head down while looking at his boots as if they were the most interesting thing in the galaxy.)

Commander also saluted back.

Yaya- "Captain! Why did you call us here? What are we going to do?"
It was obvious that she wasn't able to control her excitement.

Captain cocochi- "Today, you will be practicing against tapops training bots and.... Fang will have to wait."

Fang nodded, still glaring at his boots.

The team was shocked and excited. They thought they knew tapops by heart and didn't know that they had Robots to train with?

Captain cocochi- "Fang and I will observe your fighting style and your weakness."

Fang gave a nod while the four of them got a robot to fight. the robots were seven feet tall. Gopal got scared.( Guys, we know how he is.)

The training began. Boboiboy, Ying and Yaya finished in no time whereas Gopal, first started running for his life, screaming the whole time.

Fang covered his ears. It looked like Gopal forgot that he had powers which can be put to use. Suddenly he turned around and shot the robot with a dozen of 'RoTi ChAnA' Transformations.

He looked smug. puffed his chest and all.

Cocochi- "You did well for your first time but you'll have to improve." He said the last part while looking at Gopal, who ignored him, still looking smug.

He continued- " What do you think Fang?"

He said while looking at him.

Everyone turned to Fang.

Fang said- " We will have to increase the speed of the robot to max if we want it to be a challenge for Ying." He smiled slightly at Ying who grinned.

"Yaya should've used the super punch if she wanted to wrap it up even quicker than she already did" he nodded at Yaya who smiled at the complement.

He continued " Boboiboy should've chosen Solar as he has less control and need more practice. And Gopal......." He bit his lip "...was Gopal." Gopal heyyy'ed but was ignored by everyone.

Fang- " Am I right?" Fang looked at cocochi as if he was looking for a mistake. He coughed a little in his fist.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed it.