Suhani suddenly got serious.

Kaizo's POV.

Kaizo sighed in relief.. the monster was dead.  Should he celebrate? Sure. But let's check on the kids first.

Boboiboy? Check

Yaya? Check

Ying? Check

Gopal? Panicking but check.

Fang? ...where is he? Oh shit.

His eyes widened as he realized where is brother was. He ran to where the monster had fallen and started checking for fang underneath the fallen trees. There he was!

He quickly pushed away the tree to see fang, who was unconscious. He picked him up, carefully. And quickly ran towards the entrance. The kids followed him out and got in the chariot.

 They settled in with Fang's head in kaizo's lap. The chariot ran in full speed but they did not notice. They reached the mansion or should I say, home?

POV ends.(I don't know how they work.)

The ride seemed faster than usual. Maybe because they were focused on fang? Or Maybe because it was faster? They didn't know.

 They stopped as the door opened. It was a young girl. She had splendid amethyst skin. Beautiful galaxy themed hair flipped to one side of her head. Her rose eyes glazed with worry as she looked at Fang, who looked quiet uncomfortable because of pain.

Girl- "Quickly! Get take him to the medical room!"

She said running towards the mansion door. Pushed it open with little to no problem.
Kaizo followed carrying with Fang with him.

They reached as Kaizo placed fang on a stretcher.
Girl- "Out. I need to check him."
Kaizo nodded as he turned around and walked out.

Boboiboy- "Is he okay?"
Kaizo- "I don't know yet but he will be. He gets injured but always comes out alive. Nothing ever happens to him. It's a combination of skill and luck." He pauses. "And me. I...I do a lot."

Ying wonders what it's going to take to get this man to talk about himself. "And you?"

"I..." He shrugs self-consciously and brushes a lock of hair away from his face. "I...I get by."

Ying- "Anyways, who is she?"

Kaizo- "She?"

Yaya- "The girl with Fang."

Kaizo- " oh, she is princess Suhani. Daughter of King Vishakh. And good friends with all of us and naturally gifted in medical. So she helps all of us when we are down. We trust her."

Gopal- "A cousin? You said princess."

Kaizo- "Look, dad is the king of the whole planet, well, half of it as the other half Is covered with monsters and they have their own kingdoms but you get my point. The half planet is big as hell so we have princely states with kings who work under dad. The whole planet is basically a government controlled by the king...is this good enough?"

Gopal- "Yes, enough to make my brain combust."

Suhani- "Are you guys done?" She suddenly appeared.

Kaizo- "Is he-"

Suhani- "Has a hip bone fracture, a dislocated shoulder and some small injuries but he will heal in a few, we know him, he won't sit STILL. But he will have to cuz I will be keeping a watch on him."

Kaizo- "So, no surgery?"

Suhani- " Nope, healed him enough just make sure he drinks this every night after dinner."
She tossed him a bottle of some red liquid. He caught it and put it in his pocket.

"You can come inside by the way." Suhani said while shrugging.

Kaizo opened the door to see Fang who had a cast on his shoulder and many bandages wrapped around his hip.
Suhani- "He is healing quicker than a normal person would so he would be fine."

As she finished saying that, fang woke up with a start. Gasping for air as Suhani rubbed his chest. He relaxed under her touch and sighed. Persephone also came in now, looking worried.

Kaizo- "The kids did a good job and the monster is dead now."

Fang sat up, ignoring Suhani as she tried to make him lay down. He smiled at her to say that he is alright. She smiled back at him.

Fang- " It's dead? Oh thank GOD! But look what I found!" He held up a large crystal sphere.

Persephone looked at him and snatched it away from him, studying it as if not believing her eyes

Kaizo- "Where did you find that?"

Fang- "It was under a tree and I thought it looked cool so I grabbed it and then the tree fell."
Persephone stared at him, her kid made his decisions too fast.

"Speaking if trees, why do I feel queasy?" Said Fang looking confused.

Suhani- "A big Ass tree fell on you. Hope you dont mind such language cuz I use it, a lot." she suddenly turned to Yaya.

Kaizo- "Suhani without swearing just isn't Suhani, she even thought Fang how to swear. If it were me, mom would've killed meh.''

Persephone- "Oh I would've. Suhani is just too adorable and sweet to kill. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to kill you."

Kaizo- "Even Fang?"

Persephone- "I will not comment further onto this conversation. Period."

Kaizo- "My people, here we witness child favouritism. the misery!'' he kept a hand (his own hand lol) on his forehead to show his point. he was just over reacting. even Gopal could figure that out.

Suhani- "Shut up now take fang to his room. " 

Kaizo- "How many times do I have to carry him today?"

Draco- " Dont worry about that. i'll do it. you go and rest. oh i almost forgot to tell you kids, you will have your first training session today. our friends will teach you how to master the weapons you guys choose. "

 with that, Draco picked fang up very carefully. Fang did not look in pain though. you can say that he is a BIG BOI now. 

Fang waved at them and smiled. how the hell did that sulking guy change into this cutesy one? we dont know but its fun to write him this way. 

Suhani- " you know, Fang is a really nice kid. when he was a little lad, I found him drowning in a lake. thank the holy spirits i was there. we have been buddies since then. and now you are his friends. look, let me get this straight, if any thing happen to him while he is not with us because of you guys, you cant even imagine what i will do to you. he has already suffered a hell lot because of you and a certain brother in his life. you know why? because he found you worthy. worthy enough to be his partners.. dont get me wrong, but i dont actually mean to do any harm , but i dont want anyone to suffer. Fang had trusted people too blindly and had gotten hurt many times. and now everyone is so protective of him. i hope you get my point. i trust you." 

with that ,she turned away leaving all of them shocked.

.

.

.

.

I am late as always. I am taking that thing down where i gave you guys an option to be in my story. yes, I am taking that thing down as some people approached me and they are a part of the story now. Suhani there was

@World_Savior's OC! another one is left and I will add her in the next chapter.

hope you had a fun time reading. votes and comments make me happy and on the note

bye! *bows*