Prologue

Once upon a time, light and dark elementals used to live happily without any fights and grudges. Hard to believe, right? But yes, it's true. Thanks to the King and Queen to keep peace and tranquility in their kingdom and for treating the elementals fairly, no matter if they were light ones or dark.

Right after Queen gave birth to her younger son, a fight between dark and light elementals took place for an unknown reason. The small fight turned into something big and serious. When King and Queen tried to solve the problem, they got killed by their people. The dark ones killed their King and the light ones killed their Queen. Light elementals took over the throne making the dark ones look like the evil ones when they're equally evil. It's a secret if the Queen's kids are still alive or not. Some say they're alive and some say they're already dead.

After twenty-five years, the fight between them is still going on. The Government decided to train one of the best light elementals to fight with the dark ones and the dark elementals decided to form their army to fight with light elementals.

During this situation, six elementals teamed up to resolve their fight. Three of them are light and the other three are dark elementals. They pledged to save the innocent ones and punish the evil ones no matter if they're light or dark elementals, evil is evil. During their journey, they met the unique elemental who is neither light nor dark elemental.

  All Rights Reserved © 2021 by
Abyss

Divergent: The Unique One
-sᴛᴀʀᴛ-

×××

This story is about a world where only light and dark elementals exist.

English is not my first language so if there are any grammatical mistakes please feel free to correct me.

This story is fictional and I don't own their names. The personality of the characters has nothing to do with their real personality.

Please try not to be a silent reader because your votes and comments help me keep going.

If you guys want to request a story please DM me on Twitter.