Epilogue

It's been three years since Seokjin killed Kwang-man. A lot of things had changed in these three years. Seokjin had never felt this free before, he can do whatever he wants, can go anywhere without permission. If you still haven't got it, Seokjin is their new King now. It was hard to convince the people first as Seokjung's illusions were really strong.

The Kingdom got back to its original state, where there are no grudges between light and dark elementals. Where everyone is living peacefully without any fights. There are times when someone from the two elementals picks up a fight but this time they solve them like matures instead of fighting like kids. 

During these times, his six mates had helped him a lot, they helped him control his powers, they comforted him when his brother died and they are always there for him no matter what. He did the same to his six mates, he helped them with their powers, he always praises them even when they are just simply breathing, why? Because they deserve it.

Right now all of them are standing in front of Seokjung's grave. It's been three years since he died. He sacrificed a lot for Seokjin, he is probably in a better place now. He is crying loudly, he still remembers the day when his brother's dead body was lying on the ground. When he couldn't do anything. He still blames himself for his brother's death but his mates always assure him that it's not his fault.

"Shh, it's okay, Jinnie," Taehyung said, softly caressing Jin's back. They can't handle watching any one of them crying, broken because it hurts them more. Jungkook even threatened them that if anyone will cry he'll cry too. They never thought that they all will be this close to each other. Even though they don't have family they have each other, they're each other's family.

"Don't cry or I'll cry too," Jungkook said, sniffling, his nose runny and he is pouting cutely. Seokjin chuckled in between his tears and embraced Jungkook in a hug.

"What about us?" Yoongi said with a pout.

"I smell jealousy." Hoseok chuckled. Jin opened his arms wide, gesturing them to hug him. They tackled him with a big hug, giggling. It feels good to have someone with you, who cares for you and who does everything to make you happy. That's what they feel for each other, they're each other's comfort.

Namjoon on the other hand was looking at his mates playing around, fondly before throwing himself on them. Can't believe after all the struggles they're finally smiling and playing around. Of course their problems, they have to rule the Kingdom and fight with evils who are everywhere but small moments like this are enough to make them happy.

Divergent: The Unique One
-ᴇɴᴅ-

____

I'm sorry for the late update and it's so small. I just lost my motivation while writing this part. A lot is going on lately. I just hope it will get better.

Hope you guys enjoyed the story which was indeed really bad.