Most Wanted Pt.4 | Aguni/Niragi x Nonbinary Reader |

Requested by: Myself

Warnings: Swearing, fighting

----------------

Silence and grief fell over the room like a thick blanket, the seriousness of the situation finally settling in. Aguni's still frame sorrowfully stood at the head of the table, his body consumed with loss. Niragi let out a joyful cheer, throwing his hands up into the air "ding dong the witch is dead" He sang, a sickening glee in his words "so this means that Aguni will be the boss now, yes?"

"As number 2, it is only logical that I become the leader following Hatter's death" Kuzuryū spoke, almost instantly regretting it as Niragi turned his rifle on him.

"How about democracy? Whoever votes for Aguni to be the leader, raise your hand" Niragi scanned the room, seeing only Takatora's hand in the air. He chuckled to himself jamming his rifle into Kuzuryū's chest, demanding that he raise his hand in favour of Aguni.

"This is not democracy" Kuzuryū spat, disgust hanging off of his words.

"Oh but you have the choice to raise your hand don't you? You get to choose between voting Aguni, or death" Niragi grinned, his tongue flickering out for a moment as if he were a snake smelling the stench of fear. Kuzuryū raised his hand, discomfort clear in his eyes. Takatora pressed his blade against An's throat, staring her down until she raised her hand as well.

The room was silent besides the gleeful taunting of Niragi, threatening the occupants of the room. I waited until Niragi and Takatora's attention was focused on the other side of the room before I quietly made my way over to Aguni. His stare didn't move from Hatter's dead body as I approached, I placed a hopefully comforting hand on his arm, sensing how much his friend's death had affected him. "Aguni can you hear me?" I asked, slight worry showing on my face as Aguni didn't react, my heart beat loud in my chest as I made a stupid move that could very much backfire. I slowly rested my hand on Aguni's face, turning his head to face me, meeting his gaze. "Aguni are you okay?" I whispered, keeping my voice down so as to not alert Niragi and Takatora to my actions. His eyes dropped from mine, avoiding eye contact at all costs. "Hey, hey, look at me" I softly pleaded as Niragi tormented Arisu in the background. Aguni's teary eyes lifted from the ground, slowly resuming eye contact with me. All I could do was muster a warm smile before the explosive sound of bullets rang out, causing me to jump slightly. Niragi fired a few more rounds into the roof in celebration as he crowned Aguni the new boss.

The sounds of partying were louder than they had ever been, people were obviously overdoing it in hopes of forgetting the announced death of Hatter, and even worse Aguni becoming leader. I wanted to avoid conflict with those deciding to drown their sorrows in alcohol but couldn't stand being alone in a time like this. I pushed my way past a familiar crowd of tightly packed people, just wanting to be able to find a place to sit down.

An empty table seemed like a heavenly miracle as I forced my way through the crowd, letting out a sigh as I collapsed onto the seat. My enjoyment was short lived however as a shadow was cast upon my figure, looking up to see three obviously drunk as hell men. "Is there something you need?" I questioned, hoping they'd realise they got the wrong person and just leave me alone.

"Yeah" One of them answered, elbowing one of his friends as if finding way too much amusement in my response.

"And that would be?" I prodded, not in the mood for this at all as one of them sat down next to me, face uncomfortably close to mine.

"You're sitting at our table" Cold hands made contact with my shoulders as I was pulled out of my seat, one of his friends having had snuck behind me. He hooked his arms around mine, keeping me in place as the 'leader' of the group took a swing at my face. "Well this is giving me deja vu" I laughed, spitting the blood in my mouth at the man's face, infuriating him further. The man was about to sock me in the jaw again when a loud gunshot sounded out. The music was paused as the man's body slumped to the ground, a bloody hole in the back of his skull. The other two men nervously scanned the crowd, trying to figure out who the hell killed their friend. Blood drained from their faces as they saw Niragi with a maliciously gleeful look and Aguni, his demeanour less stoic and more scary, the men contemplated running as they saw them approach but with Niragi's sharp shot, it wouldn't matter.

Quiet muttering was all that could be heard, the music having already been stopped, the cheerful party aura now gone. Everyone stood as far back as they possibly could, knowing how Aguni and Niragi were when angry. "Ni-Niragi, Aguni, is there anything we can do for you?" The man to my left stuttered out, voice quivering with the fear of having upset the two most dangerous men at The Beach.

"Don't touch things that aren't yours" Niragi licked his lips, neon lights reflecting in his silver tongue piercing.

"Oh sorry we didn't know" The men released their hold on me, bowing and apologising profusely. Aguni grabbed one by the hair and slammed his fist into their face, a disgusting crunch being heard as the man's nose broke. Holding the other one by the back of his neck Aguni repeatedly smashed his head into the brick wall neck to the table, leaving trickling blood stains. Niragi turned to the terrified crowd, swinging his firearm around as he made his announcement "from now on, if anyone hurts Y/N, you'll be punished with death. Have you all got that?" Everyone nodded their heads, eye's flickering to the battered men and their dead friend.