A DAY IN DEMON SLAYER CORPS

[A/n: So this is the continuation of the last chapter I hope you will enjoy.

P.s I recommend you to listen to this Eve's song (I don't know the title) and it's great]

A green- checkered haori was seen before (Y/n) passed out.

* * *

"Oi! You little kid! Wake up!" a raspy voice was heard by (Y/n). She slowly opened her eyes then, she received a blow on her neck and that left a scar.
"Ow" Then she realized that she was in an unfamiliar room.

"Stop it, Sanemi- San. Don't hurt her" a girl wearing a butterfly-patterned haori said.

"I don't care! She should die along with his evil father" Sanemi replied.

"But she's a human, maybe Muzan just manipulating or using her to blend with humans. I saw her with him a long time ago" a boy with green- checkered hairy said.

Seeing these people made (Y/n) realize that she was with the Demon Slayer. Especially, seeing that boy with green- checkered haori.

"My daddy is not manipulating me. He loves me like his own daughter" she suddenly spoke.

"See? She's being manipulated" Sanemi just left out of annoyance as the girl with butterfly haori followed, which made the other one inside.

"Hello! I'm Tanjiro, How about you?"

"I will never tell my name to people like you! How do you even know that I'm Muzan's daughter?" (Y/n) replied?

"I overheard what you said earlier, it seems like you weren't lying" Tanjiro said. "If you want me to tell information about him that will never happen" she glared at him.

Tanjiro just sighed. "I will be back later" then he and locked the door.

A few moments later

Tanjiro came back with a tray of food "Yo! I just brought you a food" he approached her and dropped it in front of her. She cannot resist so she ate it and enjoyed it.

"Since you gave me a delicious meal, I'll tell you my name. My name is (Y/n)" Tanjiro smiled at her and pat her head. "There, there, What a pretty name"

"Would you mind telling me about Muzan as your father?" He asked.

(Y/n) finished the meal then she started to speak "He is a great father that I ever had. Even though I am a human he treats and loves me as his own. When my parents died he is the one who takes care of me. That's why I also want to protect him like the way he does that to me, even though he always says that he is immortal"

"You are adorable. You reminded me of my youngest sister" (Y/n) asked if where she was right now. "She got killed by I can't tell who" "Because I don't want you to hate him. Just us" he added to himself.

"What a terrible human to do that"
"I have a brother too. He is not my real one because he is a Demon. But, Rui- Oniisama got killed"

"I'm sorry" Tanjiro apologized.

* * *

"How dare you left my daughter in the middle of the street?!" Muzan yelled at the Demon who he appointed to accompany (Y/n) to her friend's house.

"Forgive me, my lord" the demon bowed and apologized. 

"Do you know what happened to her? She's missing because your useless, because you didn't follow my orders" Muzan gripped his face so hard until it bleeds.

Suddenly, Akaza barged in and he kneeled. "Muzan-sama, I found out that a Demon Slayer boy that wearing a green-checkered haori brought her to their headquarters"

Before Muzan spoke he choked that demon and killed him then, cast some spell on Akaza "Go get her. Make sure she is safe, I trust you"

* * *

"Tanjiro-Kun, you told me that you have a demon sister. Can I meet her?" (Y/n) requested.

"Oh, Nezuko? Sure! I will check if she's sleeping" he went to Nezuko's room luckily, she's awake so he invited her with him.

As soon as (Y/n) met her, "She's so cute" she said while her eyes are sparkling. Nezuko head pats her and it made her smile, she also did the same to her "Mhmm mhmm" Nezuko mumbled.

"You're so cute when you mumble"
"Oh! You want me to pat you again? Sure!"
"There, there" and (Y/n) chuckled.

* * *

Later night, Tanjiro gave her a blanket and pillows for her to sleep comfortably. "Are you feeling okay now?" He asked, (Y/n) nodded. "Thank you, Tanjiro-Kun. Even though I'm the daughter of a demon, you didn't hurt me"

"No problem, you're a good girl anyway"
"Good night" then he left.

Just a second when Tanjiro closed the door, somebody called (Y/n).  She saw a familiar pink-haired demon on the opened window in the room and it was Akaza. "Shh," he whispered.

She tiptoed on the way to him and hugged each other. "Akaza-san. You came! But how you didn't get caught?"

"Your daddy gave me some spell so they wouldn't notice my presence especially my scent but, it will wear out soon. Now let's go"

Akaza carried her, and they went home to the Infinity Castle.

As soon as she got home, Muzan and (Y/n) hugged each other "I miss you, daddy" she cried. "Forgive me, sweetheart. I didn't protect you well enough. Did they hurt you?"

"I was just afraid but fortunately, they didn't" she replied.
"I'm glad you are safe"

(Y/n) pulled away from the hug and noticed that her father's tears were streaming, she wiped them and said "It's my first time seeing you cry. Are you worried that much? He just replied with a forehead kiss and she smiled.

"But Kuroo is dead. He is my only friend" she lowered her head. "I am your friend too" Muzan comforted.

"We are too" Douma barged in which made Muzan glared at him.

"Like Best Friend Forever?"
"Yeah"
"Promise?"
"Promise" he replied while pinching her cheeks.

[A/n; Thanks for reading even tho it's pretty lame. I'm not sure if I can make another chapter or when should I make another fanfic. Anyway thank you very much and I hope you support me until the end

Take care everyone]